Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Piks for Diks
maami with cum load in mouth...

[Image: 7-D2-EFC1-F-08-A3-4-C89-8281-FD14-A32487-F1.jpg]
maami expression after drinking the cum....
[Image: E8-C94071-25-A0-43-F7-96-BF-A809-DFD971-D0.jpg]
maami asking u to fk harder nd deeper ...and looking angry wen u push the small dick in...

[Image: FD1-F05-A6-E440-4711-A2-A0-F45-C69689-A7-E.jpg]
trishaaa maami looking at u with lust..teasing ur tiny dick...

[Image: F95-A3-BBB-88-C0-4-FA0-9-B4-E-47-CADA3-EF963.jpg]
removes her saree wen u jerk looking at her...

[Image: 013-D4-FA3-6564-45-DE-B8-EC-F933535-D8-A13.png]
sanskari momma wishing for betuuss dick....

[Image: F25878-A1-60-B6-4-E3-E-8144-44678-A823399.jpg]
(21-11-2019, 02:04 PM)davidjohnson007 Wrote: Invitation to all real starving men out there to Impregnate my Darling Wife URVASHI

Brother, Can you impregnate my wife URVASHI, I am Impotent and I am a CUCK so can you help my family to have a child, But it's our secret... Shhhhhh  OK I Trust you...

[Image: Urvashi-804d-820x1024.jpg]
[Image: urvashi280519_005.jpg]

[b]Invitation to all real starving men out there to Impregnate my Darling Wife URVASHI
[/b]

[b]Brother, Can you impregnate my wife URVASHI, I am Impotent and I am a CUCK so can you help my family to have a child, But it's our secret... Shhhhhh  OK I Trust you...[/b]

Don't worry , i will fuck your whore wife like crazyy.
I will make her my personal bitch , fuck her in morning , in after and at night. 
Fuck her in bedroom, on the kitchen floor, on the dining table and make her cry in pain all day. 
Our entire bed will be full off her love juice , i will suck those melons so hard till they dry out, will spank her butt so hard and make her cry but will not stop.

We full fuck us missionary position , then i will make her bitch and fuck her doggy style and fill all her holes with my cum.
such a hot momma sneha is...wish shes roams without that blouse in my home...ahhh

[Image: 79555-BA0-67-D6-42-CB-BE4-E-8991-B9-C6-EDE3.jpg]
Hi guys m Saand Kumar, a passionate fapper like you all. I'm a new joinee over here. Please support my survey, it's just a start I can make a lot more of these ( you can tell me your questions, I will add it. )

Please give your responses, write as dirty as possible. Here's the link friends.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Y7PQXBG
Visit my exclusive thread specially for horny surveys and polls Welcome https://xossipfap.com/forum/thread-17310.html
red gown pull down nd red pussy likc down...fkk preity..

[Image: B311-FE59-23-AB-4-A7-B-A79-D-23-D26-D3-A4-A11.jpg]