Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aishwarya Rai Masturbation Addicts
Just look at this expression of her face...
I can masturbate countless times on on this expression of hers...
[Image: ezgif-7-1249f5c5925d.gif]
(01-02-2021, 03:13 AM)crazy4Aish Wrote: Just look at this expression of her face...
I can masturbate countless times on on this expression of hers...
[Image: ezgif-7-1249f5c5925d.gif]

omg i am shagging like a dog looking at her expressions uff bhabiiii bhot cruel hai bhabiii ufffffff
(01-02-2021, 03:17 AM)asurdev Wrote: omg i am shagging like a dog looking at her expressions uff bhabiiii bhot cruel hai bhabiii ufffffff

Dude, one request plz...Don't call her bhabi...I hate that...She is always been the God Of Sex..Lets call her that..
(01-02-2021, 03:22 AM)crazy4Aish Wrote: Dude, one request plz...Don't call her bhabi...I hate that...She is always been the God Of Sex..Lets call her that..

yesss sorry she is my godess i am nothing in front of her

i will sell my entre savings for a drop of her sweet spit or a moist of her sweat
i have pinged u inbox

check ur inbox
Now tell me, do you like this image of hers?
Look at the gloss of her lips and imagine how would it feel if she wraps those lips around your cock and gently starts sucking you? Intense thought huh?
[Image: Screenshot-20210201-025150.jpg]
(01-02-2021, 03:26 AM)crazy4Aish Wrote: Now tell me, do you like this image of hers?
Look at the gloss of her lips and imagine how would it feel if she wraps those lips around your cock and gently starts sucking you? Intense thought huh?
[Image: Screenshot-20210201-025150.jpg]

ohhh shittttttttt 
i wll become hard and ejct huge amount of cum and she dont even have to wrap her lips around my cock she can just do some random lip expression and make me cum 

omg i want to be that lucky guy who gets that oppurtnity she spitting on my dick
(01-02-2021, 03:24 AM)asurdev Wrote: yesss sorry she is my godess i am nothing in front of her

i will sell my entre savings for a drop of her sweet spit or a moist of her sweat

Aaah...that was so hot to think about her spit and moist sweat
(01-02-2021, 03:29 AM)crazy4Aish Wrote: Aaah...that was so hot to think about her spit and moist sweat

can u rolplay as her we can bring her alive 

can u ping me personally

she purposefully wears sleveless ress she knows what hungry men like me are looking for
(01-02-2021, 03:29 AM)asurdev Wrote: ohhh shittttttttt 
i wll become hard and ejct huge amount of cum and she dont even have to wrap her lips around my cock she can just do some random lip expression and make me cum 

omg i want to be that lucky guy who gets that oppurtnity she spitting on my dick
With this look of Aish, I want to be the guy inside her mouth...I can just imagine she is gently and slowly sucking my cock, giving me a lusty smile while maintaining eye contact.