Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Desi Pics Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories...100% Cum quarantee
Continued

Aishwarya then felt Smith grab a fistful of her long brown hair and she head snapped back towards him and she screamed out in pain. Then she felt another few smacks across her ass while Smith continued to fuck her pink pussy and pull her hair. Aishwarya was in heaven and her body had chills from head to toe. Aishwarya's pussy had never been wetter and she was turned on more than she ever imagined! Smiths dick was tapping places in her body that had never been reached before and her body quickly responded.

[Image: 20180921-063437.md.jpg]

Without warning Smith pulled out and unexpectedly grabbed Aishwarya's leg and flipped her over onto her back with one quick motion. As he spread her legs open and stuck his big black dick into her Aishwarya couldn't help but look down and see how big he was, and how good he looked entering her. Aishwarya could feel his eyes looking at it too, and they both enjoyed the view of him penetrating her and the contrast in the colors between his dark chocolate cock and her light pink pussy turned them both on. Aishwarya then felt him place his hand across her throat and he began to choke her and cut off her air supply while he fucked her. Aishwarya could barely breathe but yet she loved the feelings of pain, loss of control, and his big dick and balls slamming up against her that She almost blacked out and lost consciousness for a moment... when Aishwarya came to she began to furiously rub her clit while Smith continued to fuck and choke her.

[Image: 20180921-060931.jpg]

"Cum on this dick bitch!" Will Smith said to her and she was too happy to oblige and her body quickly began to shudder and shake and cum all over his black dick. A few seconds after Aishwarya was done, she could feel his energy change as his eyes closed and she could see that he was now close to cuming. "are you gonna swallow all of me like your life depends on it?" Smith asked me "Yes!" Aishwarya cried. Aishwarya had never wanted to taste a man's cum more than she wanted him at this moment. After a few more thrusts, it was time and Aishwarya felt him pull out of her and Smith grabbed her head and stuck his cock into her mouth. As Aishwarya felt him fuck her face she felt his cock begin to throb and twitch as his cum shot down the back of her throat. Smith tasted so good and she swallowed each drop as though it was the air that she needed to survive. Aishwarya was instantly turned on knowing how pleased Smith was and she loved the combination of his cum and her juices together in her mouth.

Since they had both came hard, Aishwarya figured it was now rest time – but she was wrong! Aishwarya stood up to go to the restroom and as she sat down on the toilet Aishwarya looked up and saw Smith standing before her and his cock was hard again as rock he moved forward and he stuck his dick into her mouth and he went deep into her throat as she peed. Aishwarya always loved his cock where ever it was wether in her mouth,ass or pussy coz every hole of her gets deadly stretched by the size of his dick. Smith's dick was too big for Aishwarya to handle and the way he fucks her without any mercy or sympathy that's she is an actress or a wife, and all and that what she loved.

[Image: 20.jpg]

Soon Smith said "don't get too relaxed, I'm about to fuck you in your ass this time! There's nothing you can do about it and you're gonna like it!!!" Smith the chocolate lover told her with authority. Smith knew Aishwarya had never tried anal before with him as her pussy was lik a virgin pussy for will so tight and alway wet whenever with him. He was eager to be the first to try out her still virgin asshole. Smith spoked to her with such authority and decisiveness that she knew who was boss. Aishwarya was no longer in control of her body and mind; for he had control over her now and Aishwarya was his and she wanted to please him in every way—even if it hurt. Aishwarya sucked him hard and once again felt him grow in her mouth at the full extent as she peed into the toilet. When Aishwarya was done he grabbed her by her arms and pulled her up, pushed Aishwarya down the hall, and threw her onto the bed.

Smith grabbed Aishwarya's leg and flipped her over—this time onto her stomach and spread her legs apart. "Where are the blindfolds and handcuffs?" Will asked Aishwarya. Smith knew that Aishwarya had bought these many months ago, for previous lover, and never used them. Aishwarya had brought them to the hotel hoping that tonight she would finally have her chance. "They're over on the nightstand please grab them!" Aishwarya said. Smith quickly found them and tied her hands to the bed post and put the blindfold over her eyes so she could not see what would happen next. Aishwarya sat up on her knees and pushed her face into the bed while her ass was straight up in the air. Aishwarya tried to relax and loosen up her muscles—but yet she was nervous. Smith grabbed the bottle of lube from the nightstand and put a few drops on the tip of his finger and slowly put his finger in her asshole to get Aishwarya warmed up. Aishwarya could feel her asshole loosening up and enjoying the feeling of his finger penetrating her. After a few minutes of ass play, he put a generous application of lube on his cock and began to tease her asshole with the tip as he rubbed it back and forth across the entrance to her wet ass. As Smith slowly stuck the head of his cock in her, Aishwarya yelped and once again experienced the dual feeling of pleasure and pain that was becoming commonplace from her experiences with him. " Babe your too big.I cant handle it. Please fuck my ass baby!" Aishwarya cried out to him as he continued to push himself further and further inside of her she could feel all the blood rush into her face.

As Smith continued to go deeper, Aishwarya felt chills and pleasure radiate up and down her entire body. This man knew how to make her body feel amazing and she was in awe of his abilities. Aishwarya never expected that a man so older could have the confidence and conviction to make her succumb to him in this way. Before Aishwarya knew what was happening Aishwarya felt him lean over and grab the vibrator from his nightstand and felt him push it into her pussy while his dick was still in her ass. Aishwarya felt her entire body rise up in pleasure as both of her holes were filled to capacity with his big black dick and the vibrator. "Fuck me! Oh God fuck me!!!" Aishwarya screamed out to him. Aishwarya had never been filled in both holes this was the first time and she fucking loved it. She could tell that he liked it too because he yelled "oh shit!" as he felt the vibrator buzzing in her pussy while his cock was in her ass—separated by just a thin wall Smith could feel how tight and wet she was. Smith started smacking Aishwarya's big ass and spreading out ger ass cheeks before him as he continued to plunge deeper and deeper inside of her. They both were so excited and turned on, and she could feel his sweat dripping down onto her back which only added to her pleasure. Aishwarya was soon panting like a dog, and begging for more.

[Image: a1_03.jpg]

Smith must have liked what he saw from behind, because then Smith told Aishwarya that he was going to take a picture of him as he is in her ass. Aishwarya couldn't see anything, but was turned on by the idea of him taking photos so she yelled "fuck yes!" to him as he pulled his cock out of her he jumped off the bed to grab his camera phone. Aishwarya couldn't see what Smith was doing, but she soon felt him spread her ass cheeks apart and heard the "click" of his camera several times which made her pussy drip with excitement. Aishwarya was an exhibitionist and loved the idea of being on display for him, and at his mercy for his perverted desires. Aishwarya then felt him plunge deep into her once again and heard the familiar "click, click" of the camera once again.

As Smith pumped inside her asshole, Aishwarya pleaded with him to release one of her handcuffs so that she could rub her clit which was begging for attention. Smith released the restraint of her right hand, so that she could pleasure herself and although her left hand was still tied to the bed post she happily began to rub her wet and swollen clit as Smith fucked her ass without mercy.

Aishwarya felt Smith pumping harder and harder in her ass which was becoming sore from the attention of her first anal sex...as he spanked her ass and called her his dirty white whore Aishwarya could no longer hold it in and her pussy and ass contracted on the combination of the vibrator and his big black dick. Aishwarya panted "please, oh god please, please don't stop!!!!" as Smith plowed into her from behind she rubbed her clit and came hard once again.

[Image: a1_06.jpg]

"I'm gonna cum on your ass you filthy Bollywood whore!" Smith yelled as he pulled his dick out of her blasted himself all over her ass. Smith took his cock and rubbed his cum all over her bottom and Aishwarya moaned in pleasure as she loved the feeling of his thick and warm, wet cum on her. And Soon Smith lay there catching his breath.

Aishwarya removed her blindfold and as she saw Smith laying beside her on the bed she bend down and kissed his cock saying " Thank you babe for all the love and please" and she leaked the cum drop which was ozzing at his tip of the cock.

Then Aishwarya lay her head on his chest and soon they had a small nap without cleaning or having a shower. As Aishwarya knew it was just the start of an amazing weekend.

The End.....!
Visit my below threads also & Please Rate My Threads

Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories...100% Cum quarantee

Meri Sexy Randiya..... Bhabi, Aunties etc etc... Hot & Sexy

Aishwarya Rai Sex Goddess Sex Pics.....Cum quarantee

Your valuable comments and ratings means a lot

thanks Welcome 

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

thanks Welcome 

I need an pic editor for my stories if anyone interested ping me

thanks Welcome 

Aishwarya Rai Getting Fucked With Troy Actor Brad Pitt.

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-1200.jpg]

thanks Welcome 

[Image: aishwarya-rai-brad-pitt-iabs.jpg]

thanks Welcome 

[Image: 5647-when-aishwarya-rai-refused-a-hollyw...d-pitt.jpg]

thanks Welcome 

Brad Pitt Fucking Aishwarya Rai Bahchan.

Aishwarya Rai Troy Actor Brad Pitt Sex Story.

Story-

[Image: this-is-what-aishwarya-rai-bachchan-repl...-jolie.jpg]

Aishwarya Rai Brad Pitt Angelina It started like any other evening for Brad. Angelina his wife was away for the week on a trip. He had been out him self a few nights but had decided tonight to stay in, catch a game, just relax with a beer. Brad had literally managed to sit him self down on the sofa and open it up when he heard the door go. That was typical, especially since it was likely to be something that would only waste his time. Brad gave thought to ignoring it completely and just carrying on watching but it rang again, insistent now. Silently cursing, Brad stood up and made his way back through the house to the front door and opened it up fully prepared to tell them to get lost. Instead his words were lost as he took in the figure that stood there. Brad Pitt's crush the gorgeous & beautiful Aishwarya Rai was there for godsakes. Not exactly what he had been expecting. He stood there, lost completely, unable to form a coherent thought.

"Brad... Is Angelina in?" Aishwarya asked Brad, that soft voice so decadently seductive it almost made him shiver. But it did at least remind him he had to say something.

[Image: 76993533.jpg]

"Aishwarya Yes, I mean no she isn't."

Brad managed to stammer out for a moment. Angelina had worked with Aishwarya on Maleficent. Brad & Aishwarya had met once before at a party briefly though Brad was sure she remembered. But it did remind him of his manners anyway.

"Look come in a minute please. Don't stand there like that."

[Image: aish-67882324.jpg?imgsize=276749&width=1...izemode=75]

Brad replied taking a step back so she could walk by and enter the house. Brad caught a whiff of her perfume as she passed some exotic scent that teased the senses a little as he closed the door behind Aishwarya. Then he led her on through into the living room where he had just been ready to sit down.

"Can I get you anything, a drink or something?" Brad asked vaguely gesturing towards the kitchen.

"No I'm fine thanks." Aishwarya chuckled softly her blue eyes just following him. Brad had no idea why she was there, whether it was something Angelina had forgotten about, but at that moment he was mostly having a hard time speaking, let alone thinking. Instead he sat down on the sofa and waved a hand for Aishwarya to do the same thing, although he was slightly surprised when she sat herself down alongside him almost close enough to touch.

"So uh did you and Angelina have something planned then? She didn't mention anything to me, and as Brad said she's gone away for a few days so isn't going to be around." Brad continued on trying to work out what Aishwarya was expecting.

"Not exactly." Aishwarya replied smiling a little.

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan.jpg]

"Brad & Angelina merely had a conversation while she was over last week. We were talking....... girl talk shall we say." She added chuckling softly.

"She mentioned then she was going away for a few days, and considering him woefully single at the moment she thought it might be fun if me came over and kept you company one evening."

Her eyes glinted a little amusement maybe, Brad wasn't sure.

"Oh right I see."

Brad didn't really. She hadn't mentioned anything at all to me about you coming over or anything about their talk. What exactly had they discussed Brad wondered absently.

Brad picked his drink up and took a sip before setting it down once more trying to work out what to do next. His phone was close by and he considered ringing Angelina to check in. Aishwarya must have caught his glance as she reached over sliding her hand over his knee. Brad shivered instantly turning to look at her. She was casually dressed. At least as casually dressed as someone like her could be. A snug top that hugged the contours of her upper body, a pair of jeans. Her long hair was loose around her shoulders as she looked at him still just smiling a little.

"You really need to relax and enjoy yourself."

[Image: Untitled-design-2021-04-06T182628.656.jpg]

Aishwarya teased softly. Before Brad could say anything else she leaned in close her body suddenly pressing in close against his own so he felt the slender curves, the warmth of her skin. Aishwarya head just moved closer to Brad and she kissed him, soft and slow, a brush of lips light and teasing and a murmur of pleasure escaping her lips. It took Brad by surprise, frozen unable to move.

"Aishwarya, I uh....we can't do this, I'm married." Brad tried to protest.

"Hmmmm I know whose idea did you think this was. Angelina wanted us both to enjoy a fun evening that is all and she also mentioned about your crush. Just a little a fun."

Aishwarya murmured, her voice sweet and low so sultry and seductive it was hard to ignore. Let alone the teasing kisses Aishwarya kept dropping on his mouth. Little flicks of her tongue, sliding down to kiss his neck and work over to nibble on his ear. Brad's eyes fluttered distracted trying to keep his head clear and think about what was happening. It was so hard. He could smell her perfume teasing his nose. Brad could feel her body, her sheer presence closing in against him. It had been a long time since he had been this close to another woman let alone one as sultry or attractive as Aishwarya.

"Maybe I should just give her a call and check or something.

" Brad murmured struggling still, trying to resist, trying to think logically. It was hard though Aishwarya was a temptation especially teasing him with a series of light soft kisses.

"You could I suppose, interrupt her night when she has given you, given us this chance to just relax and unwind. Enjoy a little fun."

Aishwarya's hand reached up to grasp his hand. Before Brad could register any kind of a protest Aishwarya guided it up to her body running his fingers along her hip up the lean curve of her torso before she pressed it against the soft curve of her perky breast. Brad's breath caught as his fingers brushed her body, sleek and soft. Aishwarya rubbed his fingers in circles around her breast teasing herself while Brad looked on watching. She felt so good his body reacting to her instinctively. Brad turned in more closely against her finding it hard to fight.

"See, wouldn't you rather just enjoy this, the two of us together, being able to touch, to feel, to enjoy another woman. You've got to have thought about it before, haven't you??

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan-Harpers-Bazaar-In...hoot04.jpg]

After so long with one woman, just enjoying someone else. Wondering how she would feel, how she would taste, how it would feel to be inside her."

Aishwarya's words were soft, light, teasing, so seductive they tore at his resolve to check. She was right of course. Brad mean who wouldn't fantasise about that. Worse what he had in front of him was beyond anything a fantasy could build.

To Be Continued........

thanks Welcome