Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
kareena kapoor fantasies
kareena- aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh you bast..aaaaaahhhhhhh
this time trex wanted her to scream to he started pounding her pussy ruthlessly like a maniac
gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach gach 
kareena- aaaaaaaaahhhhh aaaaahhhhh uhhhh nooooo aaahhhhh uuhhhhh
trex- aaaaahhh kareena aaahhh aaahhh nikal jayega raand aaahhh yeh le aaah bharde apni kokh saali aaahhh
[Image: u25lseN.jpg]
aaahhhh kya raand hai tu kareena kapoor saali poori series type karte hi Nikal jaata hai  
iss raand ko toh kidnap karke aisa zabardasti pelna chahiye iski gaand mian mooh ghusadoon apna
kya figure hai saali ek baar haath lgja tu bistar par issi saree main chut main lauda thusoonga aur maal bharoonga pna 
bacche honge apne raand chut phadkar teri gaand ke chithde udha doonga
just look at those asscheeks just to give a tight slap and fuck her brains out while she keeps on begging gonna destroy her whole body and gonna fill my seeds into this punjaban [Image: S5tdJ1L.jpg]
gonna nut so badly inside this punjaban aaahhh would fill up her womb and make her jump on my cock while she takes my load 
imagine getting a chance to grab her thighs and thrusting your cock into her pink pussy and she screaming in pain aaaahhhhhh
sex sex sex sex
[Image: sat6.jpg?itok=JE7o_D1c]
if she would have been a reporter during this quarantine time would have ripped of her jeans and fucked her then and there on the streets itself 
aaaahhh look at the tightness of her figure  sex sex
[Image: Style-Kareena-3008131.jpg]
Bachpan main khoob hilaya hai iss photo par that look and that ass
look at her the perfect meat at her body aahhh kareena skirt phadkar rape karne ki icha ho rahi hai lauda thudoon iske andar aahh aaj toh gyi yeh 
[Image: kareenakapoorspottedonthesetsonsatyagrah...C601&ssl=1]
(16-04-2020, 05:03 PM)Trex Wrote: Bachpan main khoob hilaya hai iss photo par that look and that ass
look at her the perfect meat at her body aahhh kareena skirt phadkar rape karne ki icha ho rahi hai lauda thudoon iske andar aahh aaj toh gyi yeh 
[Image: kareenakapoorspottedonthesetsonsatyagrah...C601&ssl=1]

Aahhh fuck my whore....my queen...makes me weak in the knees
The tightness of this milfy body 
Just want to break her body into 2 by thrusting into her 
Would grab her pussy while fucking her ass and make her scream in pain 
Aahh Kareena tujhe toh zabardast pel pelkar sabse lauda thuswaunga tere andar phir  pta chalega tujhe kitna tanka hua tere upar humara
[Image: Kareena-Kapoor-Khan-spotted-at-an-ad-sho...ndra-3.jpg]
just want to fuck this punajabans ass brutally and want to keep on slapping it how come she has not been forcefully fucked 
i wish i was her director or anyhow close to her aahahhh man thinking about my dick entering into it heaven 
nanga lauda thusta rahoonga iske andar aaahhh kareena kapoor ek baar lund par baithja aaahhhhh
[Image: P1xZX4O.jpg]
[Image: LEuGS0S.jpg][Image: gOF4hOG.jpg]
saif is literally a damn lucky guy 
saala main hota saati uth nhi paati bistar se aisa pelta isko would have tied her up in the bed and made her take in my cock in her pussy 
saala iski toh shakal dekhkar hi tanak jaata hai aaah raand kareena bacche lele mere would destroy her pussy ssoooo bad she wouldn't be able to walk for months chod daaloonga iss kutiya ko aaaaahhhh kareena kapoor 
[Image: TlLJzoi.jpg]