Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
revenge
mangalsutra is touching my feet...

megha i give all my blessings and i hope i can fulfil all ur desires.. and i make her stand...

megha i will call our friends... meanwhile u prepare food and the other necessary things...
(10-04-2019, 12:27 AM)Any Time Wrote: mangalsutra is touching my feet...

megha i give all my blessings and i hope i can fulfil all ur desires.. and i make her stand...

megha i will call our friends... meanwhile  u prepare food and the other necessary things...

of course dear .....as u leave to call them .....megha starts preparing her home for guests 
she cooks rotten meat n food she found early ....she waiting for her husband 
[Image: 29101097_783282608534542_297760601491374...e=5D034E8A]
2 couples and 3 friends of mine came....

megha.. everyone is here..serve them food..

see people today is a special day.. i got married to her.. from today she is my didi and she is my wife...

( these kind of marriages are common in gutter.. since they can't find mates.. they marry their kins)

while megha is serving food.. i go and ask these couples about what all i can do ? and how do i doo the fucking they were doing earlier..
(10-04-2019, 12:34 AM)Any Time Wrote: 2 couples and 3 friends of mine came....

megha.. everyone is here..serve them food..

see people today is a special day.. i got married to her.. from today she is my didi and she is my wife...

( these kind of marriages are common in gutter.. since they can't find mates.. they marry their kins)

while megha is serving food.. i go and ask these couples about what all i can do ? and how do i doo the fucking they were doing earlier..

megha seving food to everyone ...she comes n stand behind u .....
everyone having ...well mahi u got married so young dont worry we will teach ...
what its ok ....i can teach my hubby 
[Image: 51007119_985723208290480_660760520546897...e=5D35F8BA]
but megha I can take some techniques from them na... i got to the couple nearby...

she also got married at young age only... didi can you tell me some techniques... i go and kiss her cheeks as a sweet gesture...

i see megha getting jealous ... but i wanted to see how much possessive she is
(10-04-2019, 12:43 AM)Any Time Wrote: but megha I can take some techniques from them na... i got to the couple nearby...

she also got married at young age only... didi can you tell me some techniques... i go and kiss her cheeks as a sweet gesture...

i see megha getting jealous ... but i wanted to see how much possessive she is

well mahi u know i got married 5 years ago to my dad priya says smiling .....well mahi first learn basic ....
she lies down n pulls her fat dad on her ....lifting her skirt she holds his cock n rubbing on her pussy .....mahi watch he going to fuck me 
her dad boney starts fucking her hard mmmmmm mahi mmmm u shopuld ur didi like this ok 
[Image: e1c90d1bcae4cb27f8eb326566b1d0d0.jpg]
ahhh didi... seems like u r a expert.. can i come and try on u once ??

what uncle do u mind me trying this on ur wife ? i look at megha once and moves closer to priya...

i go close to her boobs and licks her boobs... and look at megha...
(10-04-2019, 12:49 AM)Any Time Wrote: ahhh didi... seems like u r a expert.. can i come and try on u once ??

what uncle do u mind me trying this on ur wife ? i look at megha once and moves closer to priya...

i go close to her boobs and licks her boobs... and look at megha...

of course .....her dad moves awat ...priya pulls u close mmmmmmmmmm holds ur small cock mmm rubbing on her pussy mmmmmm she looks at u ...mahi u wont mind if my dad teaches ur wife a few things she pushes ur cock in her pussy 
[Image: MV5BZmJmMWI1YjQtNzk3YS00ZTQ3LTllMzYtOGZk...00_AL_.jpg]
my dick goes smoothly in priya's pussy... i start pounding priya...

i look at megha.. i see that she is getting jelous and cursing a lot forr the conditions she is in.,,

no priya.. take ur fucking dad dick in ur mouth... dont dare to touch my wiffe... i am fucking priya brutally...

i am holding priya managalsutra for support and fucking her... i call megha
(10-04-2019, 12:58 AM)Any Time Wrote: my dick goes smoothly in priya's pussy... i start pounding priya...

i look at megha.. i see that she is getting jelous and cursing a lot forr the conditions she is in.,,

no priya.. take ur fucking dad dick in ur mouth... dont dare to touch my wiffe... i am fucking priya brutally...

i am holding priya managalsutra for support and fucking her... i call megha

hmmmmmmmmmmm priya takes ur strokes mmm yess mahi mmm megha looks like he will make good hsuband mmmmmmshe pulls her dad cock mmmsucking it mmmmmmm mmm fuck me hard mahi mmmm
megha comes near u ....mahi it is supposed be our first night na 
[Image: Priya-Prakash-Varrier-Images-2-e1535954581863.jpg]