Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Poll: 20 Episodes and Counting !! Vote Most Shagged Episode - Group A (10 out of 20)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kareena S1:E1 - Diva of the Decade
10.05%
19 10.05%
Aishwarya S1:E6 - Mom Craves Black
19.58%
37 19.58%
Kareena Alia S1:E9 - We Are Family
10.05%
19 10.05%
Parineeti S1:E7 - Ministry Affairs
8.47%
16 8.47%
Deepika S2:E3 - Business with Pleasure
6.35%
12 6.35%
Shruti S2:E5 - Revenge Served
8.47%
16 8.47%
Kriti S2:E6 - No harm in Trying
12.70%
24 12.70%
Kareena S2:E7 - Fuck Me Again
6.88%
13 6.88%
Katrina S2:E9 - Serve Queen Cum
10.05%
19 10.05%
Jacqueline S3:E1 - Shove it Black
7.41%
14 7.41%
Total 189 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
SS - Creative Bastard Diaries !! ft. Sid
(21-06-2020, 03:10 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: Ironically.. Bitch was getting her part of cum doze .. when ever she craved.. or desired ..

although... she was looking to groove on some black dick .. for some time now .. 

the taste of a black dick was making her restless .. and despite .. having a black bodyguard . .

who was more than happy to deliver his quality black dick in her .. soft cunt .. 

she had to hunt .. a new black meat .. due to his unavailability yet again .. 

eventually .. Kareena decided to fly back to States .. 

she knew.. this is exactly the place .. to find some colored pole for her pink holes .. 

[Image: 152448058_kareena-kapoor-khan11.jpg]

As she would be in LA.. she decided to meet.. her ex rival cum friend cum fellow actress Priyanka Chopra Jonas

messaged her.. while she was boarding her flight.. that she is coming. lets catch up .. 

upon arrival..  as soon as she turned her phone back on . . she received a text from Priyanka.. 

"Welcome.. darling. . u are no way staying in a hotel . .u hear me ? .. 

my chauffeur is waiting.. will take u to my country side.. farm house.. relax will ya .. "

Kareena was all smiles.. with such hospitality . that the  lady from west was offering . .

She reached the house.. all tired from the flight .. and crashed on the couch .. 

feeling the comfort of that soft.. fluffy ,. couch .. but instead of getting more comfortable . . 

regained her energies from this long flight .. ruffled her hair ... and first thing she uttered out loud - 

I NEED ONE BLACK DICK ... NOW !

[Image: 152448066_kareena-kapoor-khan-featured-1366x768.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SS - Creative Bastard Diaries !! ft. Sid - by SluttySunny - 21-06-2020, 03:15 PM