Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Poll: 20 Episodes and Counting !! Vote Most Shagged Episode - Group A (10 out of 20)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kareena S1:E1 - Diva of the Decade
10.05%
19 10.05%
Aishwarya S1:E6 - Mom Craves Black
19.58%
37 19.58%
Kareena Alia S1:E9 - We Are Family
10.05%
19 10.05%
Parineeti S1:E7 - Ministry Affairs
8.47%
16 8.47%
Deepika S2:E3 - Business with Pleasure
6.35%
12 6.35%
Shruti S2:E5 - Revenge Served
8.47%
16 8.47%
Kriti S2:E6 - No harm in Trying
12.70%
24 12.70%
Kareena S2:E7 - Fuck Me Again
6.88%
13 6.88%
Katrina S2:E9 - Serve Queen Cum
10.05%
19 10.05%
Jacqueline S3:E1 - Shove it Black
7.41%
14 7.41%
Total 189 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
SS - Creative Bastard Diaries !! ft. Sid
(13-01-2020, 10:16 PM)sluttysunny Wrote: Akash - aah mm Shraddha .. no no . i am team manager aah mm dhapp dhapp dhpap dhapp

performance review is must for me aaah mmmmmmmmmm .. baby . mmm .malai ho tum malai mm

pressing her tits.. while they jiggle on each thrust .. that body was so so tempting for Akash !

Shraddha decided to play along - mmmmmmm.. . really is that so ? toh .. where are ur manners Mr. Akash aha mm

Akash fucking her with slow strokes.. just heard the lady - mm Manners ? !!

Shraddha kicks Akash back .. grabs his dick .. in her soft hands.. and darts her wet tongue in Akash mouth !

Aupppppp mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... !! . yes Manners . Akash .. i am a girl .. ladki ko bethne ke liye nai puchoge ? 

Pushing softly Akash on that box stroking his dick . while staring in his eyes. .. her hands.. rolling on that dick .. up and down !

Shraddha - may i sit on ur dick Akash ? 

(this time no smile. .no giggle.. a serious look on her face.. and a look which can make man hard in a jiffy)

Akash nods looking at her as she turns showing her naked back .. and lowers her pussy ass on that throbbing dick !!

Akash grabs her ass cheek .. as she lowers on that dick !! further !!

Shraddha gasps  aaahh ... ouch .. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... huffff.. mmmm .. ek number ke chodu ho .. mmmmmmmm!!

Akash lets her body fall on his dick . . making his dick pierce her inner pussy walls.. !!

Shraddha - aaah mm shit mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. akaaaaaaaa.. ssssh mmm !!!

damn it aaah mmmmmmmm.. yaaa.. fuck me .. fff .. fuck mmeeee aaaahhh!!!

Akash - aaah .. mmmm .. baby mmm ..u are so so . fucking tight aaah mmmm

dhapp dhapp dhapp dhappp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp pdhapp pdhapp dhapp dahp

Shraddha with her feather weight being tossed up and down on Akash dick .. with hard thumps !!

Dhappp dhappp dhappp dhapp dhapp dhappp dhapp dhapp pdapp dhap dahpp dhap dhapp!!

Shraddha - aaah mmmm . cut the crap aah mmm ab itni bhi aah tight nai hai . .aaah mmm .. 

bas tumhara aah mm kuch zaada he aah shhiiittttttttttttttttttttttttt !!!

damn its one fat cock aaah mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... shit aaah mm!!

loving her on his dick ... akash trying to turn her arnd.. look in her cute innocent eyes.. while he fucks and makes that face moan !!

Akash - aaah mmm baby .. look in my eyes aaah mmm !!

[Image: r6vj9d0.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SS - Creative Bastard Diaries !! ft. Sid - by SluttySunny - 13-01-2020, 10:19 PM