Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(03-04-2021, 08:55 PM)Maledom Wrote: Becky: that is a simple dumble and you are saying it's heavy to lift? You are such a sissy you need a lot of practice 

Becky marked IS as all the other boys were not like him, IS had a softness in him and that made Becky feel something for him 

It was pure lust, Becky was more like a man and had fucked many girls too with her strapon which she always wears 

Becky: you come on stand in front of me, you need to be much more than what you have, this is not an easy task 

Becky just came close aur IS ka posture theek karne ke bahane se IS ka kamar pe, gaand pe, thighs pe haath lagake usse right position pe khade karne lagi 

i could barely lift it... but it was nothing for her... becky knew that i was the weakest of everyone... but i also had a softness and cutenss about me

which becky liked... becky was so much more man than woman... she had fucked my girls... she making me stand infront of me 

and then making sure i was in the right posture... she putting her hands on my waist... ass and thighs... and i wasnt saying anything because 

one i didnt mind... and another it was becky lynch 'woh is this better becky... woh is this the right posture'
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by Indiansaiyan - 03-04-2021, 09:00 PM