Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(22-08-2020, 04:37 PM)HiRod Wrote: even her screams made ur dad's friends think that kristen is a hooker which ur dad has booked for the night

and after ur dad has done with her all eleven members of ur dad'd closed group went one after another

and fucked her barins out and we can see how they handled that slim beauty she was not able to walk

u had to help her just get her into the taxi damn bitch all the cum she wanted

after that day... my dad had no problem with me being with Kristen at all... and even all his friends had a go on her 

after he was done... they all going one after the other... and having a turn on my girl... anf fucking her brains out... ramming her good

she coudlnt even walk after they were done... the amount of cum she had on her face and in her holes... but i ddint care

i helped her... and i didnt even mind kissing her on her cum stained face
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by Indiansaiyan - 22-08-2020, 04:43 PM