Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEAR XOSSIP, I APOLOGIZE AND REQUEST MODERATORS ( EXCEPT SS )
(22-07-2020, 04:02 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: Hi, 

BunnyDog ID aka Satish, have been spamming threads for almost a year now. Before, I became Moderator even at that time I use to report him so that other Mods/SuperMods could have a look at his spamming. However, he was warned by me when I became Mod to stop his nuisance and let other posters breathe. But, to no success he continued his torture resulting in numerous complains in our Mod Report/Complain section (35 reports). After which I had to ban him, which eventually didn't stop him from coming back and raising a complain against me for wrongful Banishment. With that, I had to explain the matter to SuperMod Kat and Admin The Godfather, respectively.

Finally when every Staff of Xossip got the real story behind Bunnydog mishaps. He was finally Banned forever. Though, that didnt stop him from coming back and in past 3 months, I have banned his 12 ID's (reported and warned about by Maledom, ARK etc). 

Though one ID I had suspicion against and tried to Message him and confront if he was Bunnydog. For which I got abusive reply and as a result I had to ban that ID. Which turned out to be ARK alternate ID, who himself accepted and Apologized later by making another ID.

After that lets jump fast forward, last ID I banned of BunnyDog was Luster and made it clear he is not allowed here, despite which, he again made another ID crazyboy98 and messaged me to forgive him. I instantly Banned him, which was his 15+ ID. 

So, now be it BunnyDog or ARK both are not allowed to post here on Xossip due to their behaviors. But they keep on coming, hence I had to take another step and target the users who are posting with them i.e. Yamilover, Maledom, Spider-Man. 

Maledom responded to my warning in positive way and assured he will report me back, if BunnyDog tries to contact him again. This said and done and my mission to get rid of Bunnydog is still in progress.

Now lets get into your Banishment part. 

You are Banned not because of debate and heated conversation with me. That is subject able.
Reason you are Banned is due to Your Threat to Web Site and its no where alleviated in any manner.

Just hear yourself, the site which gave u access to blow steam be part of and provide great platform to present your interactive talent. You threatened it ? just because its Free doesn't mean one should not follow any rules. My duty here is to make sure everything is in Order and I will go distance to do so. No indiscipline will be tolerated. Follow Rules or step back and take your leave.

Your actions and decision to revoke your Ban is not in my hands.

Kindly, contact SuperMod Kat for this. I rest my case here, no more future messages or debate or any sort of conversation regarding this with u will be entertained from myside.

Adding one more thing - Making another ID despite banned is breaking rules YET AGAIN.

SS

GUYS, XOSSIP FRIENDS,...KEEP AN EYE ON THE DIRECTION BY MODS...

AND YES YES YES.. this time, dont reply me that who are BUNNYDOG AND .. my goodness.. ARK and BD are same!

( ARK , BD - just keep an eye.  you are now same persons.. so keep your IP ADDRESS and Aaadhar card with u  repped )

AND I PROMISE, I WILL ABIDE BY YOUR DIRECTIONS... ( SERIOUSLY  Dodgy ) 

Waiting for answers, direction and opening of my threads 

( Pata nhi agla number kiska hai , Satish banne ka  perfect10 perfect10 .. )

AND MODS, IM FROM BENGAL. SO PLEASE DONT CONFUSE. ( although im not your friend from a long time..im Baharwala  repped )

BUT YES, KAT  is a very good moderator and miss.boobs too. they respond timely since i learnt to post here. ( well im xossipuser since 5+ years ). KAT handles the sites very efficiently. So, i never said anything against him. So, KAT i have respect and appreciation for u, always .. 
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 

Messages In This Thread
RE: DEAR XOSSIP, I APOLOGIZE AND REQUEST MODERATORS ( EXCEPT SS ) - by Yamilover - 02-08-2020, 02:09 PM