Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(13-06-2020, 08:13 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was there early while she showed up one hour late... but didnt day anything.. she even straighing my tie as well and then we sitting in 

i heard her say 'nice' looking at my ass... and her body was all so good and so strong... could see her legs 'woh yes ronda your legs look really good'

IS: i mean you always look good (she even touching my tighs and wanting to get started but i was still shy and tensed so she waiting)

she took u to a restaurant which was a hot spot, very popular and upper class u coudnt even dream of being in a place lik this

ronda;  these paparazzi wont leave us alone, take us to the back entrance (the limo let u in the back alley, the driver about to open 

ur doorn when she stopped dhim and herself opened it for you, she grabbed ur hand and took you out) come on lets go

[Image: 9x1kv8D.jpg]

(as u approached the door, u were swept off ur feet, she had picked u from the side of ur waist facing her and pinned u against the wall)

IS: woh rondda what are u urm *u struggling a bit, she bought her lips close and gave a little peck)

ronda: muah just wanted some dessert before dinner hope u dont mind (she then dropped u at ur feet) come

[Image: kO5JFp4.jpg]

(u entered the restaurant and all were so happy to see her, the manager gave u the best table at the place)

ronda (pulled up the chair for you) come here (the poepl there looking at you both, one she was being so gracious and 

it was ronda rousey on a date with someone, u couldn't hear but people were talking "she looks so hot cleaned up"

"whos the guy doesnt look her type maybe her accountant" "y would she dress up for her accountant or manager"

[Image: 7eIaFxq.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by wkdevil - 13-06-2020, 08:21 PM