Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(30-05-2020, 07:12 PM)wkdevil Wrote: getting jumped again was the last straw for becky, when she saw that footage it pissed her off so much

u were taking a rest, but saw she was training harder and harder, getting other rokkies in the rings against her

and beating the hell out of them,  just on a rampage, cause for her it was time for payback,

and as monday night RAW was back, she made her way to the ring and took the mic

becky: (the crowd loved her so they were cheering) the two faced btches sitting back there, u know who u are

both of you come and face me if u want, i challenge charlette for a match tonight, in this very ring, (the crowd loving it, it would be a big match)

charleete (after a while her music played she came out all cocky, dint care that the crowd was booing her)

"lets make it interesting, whats his name IS ya tag team me and my fav vs u and ur fav, oh come on the whole world knows it u guys are (she making the finger in hole sign)

(u were in no state to wrestle, and as becky was about to say something, stephanie came on the screen)

"thats interesting and we will make it no rules, everything goes, so tonight is done"

me getting jumped again... becky had enough since she knew as well she needed to protect me... so coming out and challenging them

and charlotte saying a tag team match and saying e eryone knows about us... but i was in no shape to wrestle at all... but stephanie making it offical
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by Indiansaiyan - 30-05-2020, 07:15 PM