Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(28-05-2020, 12:35 AM)wkdevil Wrote: dint matter who u were u all had to go through stephanie, the rest 4 waitiing outside for thir turn, u were just the star of the day for her

staphanie: umm yeah thats good, hmm looks like u never sucked a cock beofre. maybe if u become rokkie of the month, then ill have u for a while and train you

(she just had her head back and relaxing) ouch no  teeth (slapped ur head) open that mouth, *u kept sucking and sucking) hmm 3/10 u need a lot of work

lets see who should i send you too, lets send you ti becky, im just love it when she gets all the worthless rookies, and ull be a fine addition

(u listening to that were sucking her more better, but she kicked u off) dont wanna cum in ur mouth, u are not worth it, get out (as u stood she slapped ur ass)

the best thing u can do is prove me wrong, so next time when u are here u better bring ur A game, (as u went out another one went in, and theat rookies already started screaming.

u making ur way to beckay;s training area, u saw so many rookies, helping each other, lifting weights, spotting each other, they high fiving you

"welcome man best of luck" "hey hope we get in the ring as a tag team

girl rokkie: umm yumm look at that , ill let him train on me (as all wear in a chill mood then becky came in and all were at attention)

becky: ok guys we have new faces everyone say hi to IS *she asking u to come to her)

it was my first time and she didnt like it so she didnt want to send me to charlotte... sending me to becky which i didnt mind... and saying next time i need to do better

and got up she slapping my ass and when i got to the training area it was so different... everyone helpng each other... and having some fun... even making flirty comments as well 

and then becky coming and calling me over and i went over to her and stood near her
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by Indiansaiyan - 28-05-2020, 12:38 AM