Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(23-05-2020, 08:08 PM)wkdevil Wrote: u walked to kirtsen, while she was getting cleaned up, her white top was all wet,

her nipples were poking out, it was see thought , u could see her pierced nipples, but she dint care

IS: he needs some payment in advance to start working

kristen: ohh u dont have any, we cant even go out and rob something the cops must be on to us, wee need something quick

*she tehn saw the guys touching hos cock over his pants) umm see him ( u looked)

IS: woh maybe if u can talk to him, like just give him a good time, he looks like he hasnt had a wowmn in ages, maybe it will be qucik

kirtsne: umm fine, lets see if he goes for it? (ur gf dripping wet, walked ove to him, took his hand and lept on her ass) do will this be enough for the paymeent?

guy: umm lemme see (he squeezed it) damn its a nice start lets see how it goes, y dont u start right now (as he said that she started kissing him

u sat down and watching as both his hands crushing her ass,) ummm love me some dumb trailer trash whores (licking her face like a dog) u so fine

kristen: (kisising his chest taking his shirt off, went all the way down and took hius pants off and his huge cock came out) ohh damn i have a lot of work i guess

(kissing it annd licking it) umm u need to wash this na (he dint care he pushed it in her mouth) ghngg

he wanted her... i knew it as well.. and she was looking at him rubbing his cock... i had a talk with her... and she didnt mind since she knew this 

was to get the car sorted so we could get away so therw were bigger things to do... this was minor... she going and putting his 

hand son her ass and even asking if this was enough and he saying that and even saying he he liked some dumb trailer trash whores which is what kristen was really

just a trailer trash whore... she stafted giving him a good time... while i was just sat waiting on the side
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by Indiansaiyan - 23-05-2020, 08:13 PM