Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(23-05-2020, 07:14 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: this is hwo it was for us... finally had some money so i knew buying booze and drugs and some food would make her happy but by the time i got there 

some biker guys were railing my girl... areas liek these were always run by these biker gangs and we could never keep up with the pay 

and if you coudlnt keep up they would take it another way... so they both banging my girl and the trailer was shaking... and they finishing in her and putting they clothes on

but fucking her wasnt enough they eevn taking our stuff 'woh just leave a little for us na'

the biker guy started kicking u hard, so much that kristen jumped on ur and took some hits

biker: heres one beer and a bit of smack, go crazy kids (they laughing and leaving, kritsen kissing you)

kiristen: dont worry IS we will have our day, will make them regret this i promise(u gave he all the rest of the booze and drugs, she got high while u watched,

[Image: RiGWuRH.jpg]

mid night u saw she even overdosed, her mouth foaming, u pumped her chest and got her right, but she even slept that off, "another hit IS")

u could do anything for her, u went out again trying to score some. saw a homeless man with a hat of money, kicked him and stole it and ran from awat

when u got back ti the trailer, kristen was out, swatting and taking a piss " u got some money babe. lets buy some stuff give it here"

[Image: oCrCFLp.jpg]

(u both walked up in the street where a guy was standing , "IS he dosent look our usual guy, some one new")

(as u got closer, he took his gun out, kristen pushed u over, " run IS")

guy: hands up its the cops , catch that bastard (u ran from there, ur gf was caught now), dont worry we will get him, or better prolly shoot him in a allley

kristen: ill kill u and ur family if u lay a hand on him

[Image: bn7lSTs.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by wkdevil - 23-05-2020, 07:23 PM