Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(17-05-2020, 10:52 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: we were gangsters... and here all 3 of us wer not in control she was... we gave the gift and she throwing in the bin and her arm against my face 

telling me they were the real guns... there intimated me even more... even calling us boys... i had never been in a meetig that ended 

with the other person getting the better of me.. but we goig anf she stopped us and telling me she would decide when the deal is finished and 

telling me to come back in 'woh main abhi aata hoon.. wait in the car' telling my men and closing the door 'woh deal is done na'

she just signalling u too walk over to her, with out saying a word, telling u to turn around

stephanie: hmm nice, can work with this, sit, i have seen ur file, just a two timey small time gunda,  who once loses his gun

isnt even a man anymore, (She kept taunting u, which made u angry) whats with the look? never worked for a women i guess huhh

[Image: JrdVelg.jpg]

IS: bohot hogaya (u got up angry) jara hoon mein, the deal is done (when u tunred, u felt ur arms twisted and turned) ahhhhh

stephanie (her hand on ur head, she smashed it on the wall, and twisted ur arm) deals down when i say its done samjha

(she pushed herself on u. u felt something hard on ur ass) array whats up huh, getting scared? dint realize there a little scared girl in you huhh

[Image: Ve0HCml.jpg]

(u trying to break free from her hold) hahah u are so pathetic, come on stop trying ur embarrassing ur self, fine fine (she let u go(

(u trying to walk away again, when u felt the floor under u move, she from behind picked u up  on both her palms)

(she pulled u down and up, like weights) damn u are so light this is like no work out for me

IS: yeh kya hora hay get me down!! im a don!! nechay karon mujhay (she was having fun with u, when u said nechay, she threw u on the ground)

[Image: EJyxRUu.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by wkdevil - 17-05-2020, 11:02 PM