Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
Ahhyss and waise hi kiss karthe karthe use pakadtha hu.... and lifted her up... and without breaking the kiss use waha gym ball se uthaaake... waha paas me hi rahi... ek aur Gym equipment pe le aake use bitaa detha hu... wo he ye.. (The abdomen machine)

[Image: 3Y-iYECLWbfE3sLUIxjP5ZKNx1ONCrjS83RCKZW4...6yx58CkUSw]

And made her sit on this equipment... and uski upar ataki huyi sports bra ko utaarke fenk detha hu and made her completely nude 

HD : Ahh yssss Katu... come on theri choot taste kardi thune.. ab mere lund ko taste karne ka baari he... kehthe huye... i removed my short and sirf underwear me jaake  uske saamne khada hojaatha hu ab...!! my dick bulg in underwear right in front of her face now...!!

Kat mere underwear me dikh rahi bulg ko hi dekhake.... 

Kat : Wooooowwww... ye tho sach me bahuth bada lag raha he..... Samantha was right...!! its damn one fucking big cock...!! kehthe huye she kissed my bulg on top of underwear... and waise hi  underwear ke upar se hi mere bulg ko apne tongue se chaat ne lagi.... sluurrrppp slurp.. and waise hi chaat the huye upar aake she bited the elastic of underwear and slowly use kheenchathe huye neeche pull kardethi he... 

and jaise jaise underwear neecha jaane laga... and hard huva lund slowlly slowly dikhathe huye.. fatak se pop out hothi he... and hits the kat's face 

Kat : auchhh haaa fuckk... yssss  damn its also fucking hard-dick (with teasing eyes looking at me and hold the dick with her left hand and slowly started to jerk it) fach fach fach....

HD : Hhhaaaa yss haaaaaaaa katrina.. ufffff baby... uf ftheri haathome hi itni garni he.. ahh ysss baby.. play with it.. ah ysss play with ur toy....

Kat : ahh yssss dear... kehthe huye wo mere underwear ko poora neeche karke remove kardethi he... and hold my dick with her both hand.... and still my dick head is out....

and she splits on my dick head.. thupaakk.. thupak thupak thupak.. karke thook kar.. started to rub her saliva all over my dick.. and giving massage to it....

HD : ahhhh ysssss haaaaaa ysssss uff yaa baby.. like that.. ah yss baby.. yaa massage it.. like that....

Kat : ohh yaaa dear ahh yss baby kehe thupka thupak karke thookathe huye lund ko achese masaage massage kar rah he fach fach fach fach ahh yss and suddenly she hold the dick... and tooks into her mouth and started to suck it slup slurp slurp slup slurp slrup slurp slrup slurp slrup

HD : Ohhh fuuuucckkkkk haaaa ysssss haaa yss haaaa katrina.. damnn haa ysss baby suck it suck it suck it katrina haa yss kehke uski back head ko pakadtha hu... ahh yss haa ah ys haa

[Image: Actress-katrina-kaif.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office) - by white panther87 - 21-04-2020, 10:24 AM