Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
And ham dono paironse khel rahe the thabhi Supplier waala Pulaav leke agaya 2 plate.... and we suddenly seedha bhet gaye...!! but dono naughtyly has rahe the..!!

HD : Ok baby khaalo theri fvrt desi khaana..!! kehke... ham dono Pulaav khaathe he...! and after we drank coffee and left from that restaurant....

HD : Okay baby.. pet pooja hogayi.. ab bolo kya chahiye thuje kaha jaana he..!!

Payal : chalo andar chale dekhathe he...!! muje kuch kapde khareed ne the....!!! come on lets go.. kehke lift me chadthe he..

and lift me ham sab logonke peeche khade the... and hamare saamne saare logo aake hade hogaye....

and me wahi lift pe... neeche se mere haathose Payal ki thighs ko mere haathose... rub karne lagaa...bina kisiko nahi patha chale...!!

Payal : trying to stop me.. pushing my hand.. but me rok nahi raha thaa.. rubbing and rubbing..  

Pyal : (turning towards me.. and in naughty anger signing me with her eyes ki stop it) but me nahi rok rah atha...

Payal : (in husky voice) Shhhh stop it hardick... koyi dekh legaa...!!! 

HD : Uff kaise control karu.. thuje dekhake.. mera body chup rehtha hi nahi he....!!!  kisiko kuch  nahi dikhega don't worry... kehke.. we both suddenly neeche dekha thaa....

Waha ek ladka khadathaaa... and he is watching uss.. and uska sar theek meere haath ke paas thaa jaha me Payal ki thighs rub kar raha tha..

and we both shocked....!!!

Payal : haaaaaaa!!! OMG wo ladkaaa dekh raha he..

HD : I signed that boy.. Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!! karke..

and That Boy looked at us.. and smiled... and gave me thums up...!! and payal ko dikhaake... ham dono ki jodi super kahke sign kartha he...!!

Me and payal started to laugh....!! ha ha ha ladka bahuth chalaak he...

and thabhi Lift poora upar aya tho.. ham dono lift se bahar nikale...!! and nikalthe waqth Payal uss boy ke gaal pe ek kiss karke aathi he..

HD : Uff.. use kiss. muje...?

Payal : Shhh.. chup chaap chalo thum...!!

[Image: Disco+Raja+Heroine+Payal+Rajput+Intervie...s+_16_.JPG]

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office) - by white panther87 - 18-04-2020, 11:25 AM