Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(18-04-2020, 01:04 AM)wkdevil Wrote: the board members not taking u seriously, they started talking among themselves, when stephanie saw this

steph: just hold on (she slammed her hand hard on the table everyone jumped in their seats)  IS is speaking to you

give him alll the attention u have , hey mark u better listen u dont wanna have a repeat of last time do u?

(u were grinding harder when u saw he authority which made her harder)

mark: yes im listening , sorry if we offended u IS please go on

(steph got back to her call but got up and slapped ur head on the table, she dry humping u while u were trying to give the rest of the presentation)

IS; and as we see here ahhh we will have more profits (u got ur hand back to calm her she grabbed it and started going harder)

guy: umm do u need the room mam (to steph)

steph:im on a call dont disturb me, havent u seen a little public affectiob between couples, (She pulled her cock out and kept it at ur ass just playing with ur ass, ur pants getting dirty)

(after a while she started cumming on ur ass, the cum all over ur back and pants) uff ok so we will meet in 2 days (cut her call) ok IS u can go now

(u leaving the metting room, the whole office seeing cum dripping from ur back on the floor as u ran in the washroom to clean it)

seeing her authority and saying that just made me grind more... but she showed her authority and backing me up... but them also showing her

authority over me as well by bending me over and doing that and humping me while i was giving the presentation

IS: so aaahh if we all keep working hard aaahh we will continue to grow (then she cumming and sending me away and i went to get cleane dup)
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by Indiansaiyan - 18-04-2020, 01:08 AM