Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(18-04-2020, 12:55 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: comments like these were normal... me going in the meeting... and then i knew she wanted me to sit on her lap which i did 

but no one ever listened to me... even thou i had such a high position people knew why... so they didnt take my authority seriously at all

the board members not taking u seriously, they started talking among themselves, when stephanie saw this

steph: just hold on (she slammed her hand hard on the table everyone jumped in their seats)  IS is speaking to you

give him alll the attention u have , hey mark u better listen u dont wanna have a repeat of last time do u?

(u were grinding harder when u saw he authority which made her harder)

[Image: stephanie-mcmahon-speaks-onstage-during-...=2048x2048]

mark: yes im listening , sorry if we offended u IS please go on

(steph got back to her call but got up and slapped ur head on the table, she dry humping u while u were trying to give the rest of the presentation)

IS; and as we see here ahhh we will have more profits (u got ur hand back to calm her she grabbed it and started going harder)

[Image: image0.jpg]

guy: umm do u need the room mam (to steph)

steph:im on a call dont disturb me, havent u seen a little public affectiob between couples, (She pulled her cock out and kept it at ur ass just playing with ur ass, ur pants getting dirty)

(after a while she started cumming on ur ass, the cum all over ur back and pants) uff ok so we will meet in 2 days (cut her call) ok IS u can go now

(u leaving the metting room, the whole office seeing cum dripping from ur back on the floor as u ran in the washroom to clean it)

[Image: image1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by wkdevil - 18-04-2020, 01:04 AM