Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
Ahh ysss amn amnslurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp karthe Kriti ki dono boobs choosthe hi... kriti suddenly pushed me back.. a little..

Kriti : Ahh ysss its my time to taste... Hardick... kehthe huye wo seedha apne ghutno me beth gaye....!! and unbuckled my Belt... and pant ko bhi un button karke.. like hungry animal... doing fast... mere pant ko aur underwear ko dono ko pakadke ek saath neeche kheench diyaa usne..

and My big - thick - long - meaty - hard dick pops out and hits the Kriti's cheeks....!!

Kriti's eyes popped out....!!! : Wooooooowwwwwww Fuck.. this is the one big cock i ever seen....!

and waha Alia bhi Mere dick ke size dekhake.... shck hogayee and uski andar hawaas bad gayaa...!!!! 

Alia (in mind) : woooooww baapre kithna bada he iskaaa...!!!!  ahh ysss and suddenly she pulled her BF arjun from inside the skirt....!! Ahh yss come on Arjun.. take ur pant off.. bring ur beast out...

Arjun (Gabragaya) : kyaaaa!! wo wo thodi der hone do Alia...

Alia looked at us..... she saw Kriti holding my dick.. playing with her hand and licking with her tongue...!! playing with it....!! and turned again towards arjun..

Alia : Kyu.? aur kithna time chahiye.. Subah hona he kya..? come on utaaro kehthe huye wo khud uthake Arjun ki pant kholke neeche kheench dethi he.... and she shell shocked.... because arjun ki tho abhi soya hi huva tha.. utaa tak nahi...

Alia : awwwwwww..... what the helll is this Arjun...? ye tho uthaa bhi nahi he ab thak..

me and kriti saw them.. and hame andar hi hasee ane lagi...!!

Arjun : me kya karu ALia.. thum tho... mere pasand ka kuch karne hi nahi de rahi thi.. bas jo thum chaahi wahi karwaa rahi thi....!!! so sooo wo jaaga hi nhi..

Alia ko shame hone laga... and gusse se.... : Bhaad me jaaa thu saale...!! thu tho ek number ki nalayak he.. just get the hell out of here kehke daant dethi he....!!

Arjun also felt ashamed so wo firse kapda pehanke waha se nikal gaya...!!  And Alia wahi sar jhukaake khadi hogayi... and signed Kriti.. 

Kriti understood my sign..... and wo uthake... Alia ke paas gayi..!! 

Kriti : Ohh come on Alia its okay....!! Dekhaa.. har ek cheez me.. status dekhathe rahogi tho kabhi bhi khush nahi ho paayegi...!! Khushi.. maza... satisfaction hame jaha miltha he waha lena he... status nahi dekhna he waha samaj gayee... come with me.. kehke.. kehke wo Alia ko mere paas lekar aathi he...!!

Alia mere saamne sar jhukaake khadi hogayee... and sar jhukaayi.. tho mera bada hard lund dikhaa.. and tho face turn karthi he.... and  uski galthi samaj agayi thi usko....

Alia : Sorry Hardick... me thume neencha dikhaane ka koshish kiyaa...!! I apologies u... mujse galthi hogayi.. maaf kardo...!!

HD : Ha ha ha.. Maaafi aise nahi maangathe alia... come on (hold her chin.. and lifted her head up.. and makes the eye contact) aise maangthe he kehke.... kissed her lips.. and locked her mouth with mine... and started to kiss her mouth with full passion.. umma umma umma umma umma uma slurp slurp slurp slup slurp slrup

And Kriti... smiled and again went on her knees... and hold my dick.. and took inside her mouth and started to suck my dick with full passion.... amn amn slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp...

HD : ahh ysss ah ysss umma umma umma uma umaa karke upar Alia ko deep kiss karthe huye.. neeche ek haath ko Kriti ke sar pe rakake sehlaane laga.. while she giving blow job

[Image: EJaCpU9UYAAd9Ok?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: IT-ONLY-GETS-BETTER-THE-YEAR-OF-KRITI-SANON.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office) - by white panther87 - 14-04-2020, 11:30 AM