Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(14-04-2020, 02:47 AM)wkdevil Wrote: Kristen: (rolled her eyes) fine 10 mins more just cause i love u (She rarely said she loved u, it wasnt her thing to be open romantically)

ur creep of a coworker who fucked me once is asking for my nudes, the fuck is wrong with the asshole..do i look like someone who would send nudes

u need to talk to them, ahhh easy there get some of that pusssy too na, as i was saying talk to them or ill have to do the talking

(which would definitely include violence from her side, like how she once punched ur friend who groped her without asking her)

(the next day u at work and came back during lunch time as u made sure she ate something, she was in the main room rolling a joint)

(in her lingerie) hey IS its 1 PM already? leave the food (u saw the plumber come in she sat there crosed her legs and smoking her joint)

lumber: maam wheres the leakage?

kristen (Spreading her legs) here, (poiting at her wet panties) but first get the washroom done and come back down, we will fuck

(she dint even try seducing men, she just spread her legs and asked for it) ohh IS a message from ur bitch mom, she wants u to call her back

(u sitting beside her , eating she dint care what u were doing tried feeding her she just moved her head away, and called ur mom)

mom: IS beta woh ladki abhi bhi ghar pay hay? itni gandi tadi kay say bath karti hay, besharam chodon na usay

kristen (lokking at u with the corner of her eye) is she bitching about me? im gonna break her theeth the next time i see her )took the gun out which her drug dealer gave to her)

(ur family just dint like her, she wanst the typical women ur family wanted for u)

mom: beta hum aray hay kuch din mein, hoo sakay toh kirsten ko ghar pay math rakhna

she was hardly ever romantic... it wasnt her thing... so when she said she loves me anytime i always loved it... she was very aggressive like this... 

i was used to it... she didnt mind having sex but only when she wanted to... she could get really violent at times... i came home at lunch seeing her rooling a joint 

IS: babe... have some of this first na (she didnt care having her joint... the plumber coing and she just saying that) what happneed to the washroom)

she even called my mom a bitch... but thats just how she talked... and she knew my mom was saying bad things 

IS: aare nahin mom... woh kristen toh yahan hogi na... she lived here... (to her) babe... put that thing away
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by Indiansaiyan - 14-04-2020, 02:54 AM