Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(11-04-2020, 03:14 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she taking me to her apartment... cumming in my mouth... it was so much... i was coughing and some fell on the floor... but it was ronda rouseys 

cum... i wanted to make sure it didnt go to taste to i took it in my fingers and even licking it from the floor as well

and then she lifting me over her shoulder and taking me to her flat and shutting the door while i was still over her shoulder... i was in ronday rouseys flat now

As she entered into her bedroom she throwed u on her bed and asked u too remove ur pants

Ronda : IS nikallo isko pointing at ur pants jaab sei I saw ur ass and I grabbed it I wanted to have a peace of it

come on baby I will show u what kind of love u can expect from me every day from now on so hurry up

as u removed ur pants and she got a good look at ur ass she slapped it really hard that u fell forward

and she put both her hands on ur ass mad u sleep in a pro doggy postion and started rubbing her cock on ur ass

[Image: xG8MTFO.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by kingk - 11-04-2020, 03:19 AM