Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(11-04-2020, 12:54 AM)wkdevil Wrote: emily: bored? (with her bare hand, open palma started spanking ur ass hard)_ THAD THAT THAD THAD

gettiong bored? mainay bola tha na unkay sath mat ghoomna (she making both ur asscheks red) batameez

chloe!!! nechay aoo (ur sis comingg down) IS kay room mein jaoo and take all my stocking shoes and panties aur meray kamray mein rakhdoon

chloe: ohh with pleasure momma (She ran in ur room taking it all off, she was tearing all the stuff from the walls)

IS: momma nahin im sory ahh sorry momma please not my room momma please

(she put her hand on ur mouth and again started hitting ur ass ,u jumping in pain, she held u down and hit ur ass till it was bloddy red)

emily (she left u there and took all her stuff and took it in her room, u got up to see chloe with a evil grin went in ur room

to see ur room destryed  u had none of ur moms stuff now..u weeping in ur room for hours)

dad: (to emily) bacha hay galti hogayi, woh usnay khana bhi nahin khaya jaoo na manallon usay

emily: (ur mom after hours colled down, she was upset but loved u, made u soup and came in ur room

u curled up in ur bed crying) IS beta uthoo khanna kha loon thoda

she giving me a hard spanking and taking everything out of my room... chole was happy to do all that as well... and i was upset after 

all this... but emily still loved me so she after calming down coming to me... but i was upset now after the spanking i got

the spanking was one thing but taking all the things like dirty clothea and everything away was what got me even more upset
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by Indiansaiyan - 11-04-2020, 12:57 AM