Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(11-04-2020, 12:30 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: getting fucked by my mom was the best thing ever... even if she was more intrested in the show... she was just letting me enjoy... she even watching UFC

she didnt even need to talk and i knew.. got naked and riding her now 'aaahh aaahh mmmm aaaahhh' i was cumming so much... 

i was crazy for her cock... eyes rolling back... then she also wanted ot cum and putting me in missionary and cumming inside me and banging me and then going to sleep

my elder step sister didnt live with us who was a doctor but my little step sister did who was really bitchy

IS: par woh chole... we are not allowed to drink her beer na... momma said... i will eerrmm have to tell

she walked very close to u, and pushed the bottle in ur mouth

chloe: and ill tell momma ki how u bought her stocking and hells to school and got in trouble, dont forget i go there too

(she walking away) stop staring at my ass, (chloe disliked u as she wasn't the fav anymore her own mother loved u more than her)

ur mom was  a very busy women to the point she was working on sundays too

[Image: 37146ec.jpg]

u outside the house playing with the neigboorhood kids, who werent good company, they got in a lot of trouble

breaking windows, writing things on the car u were just playing around when ur mom coming back from work saw that ..the car pulled right next to u)

kid: ohh no thats emily aunty bhaggo yaar (they ran away leaving u, u turned to see ur mom fuming, she held ur ear and pulled u up)

[Image: Emily_Blunt_-_Tory_Burch_NYFW_SS20_at_th...ity-05.jpg]

(threw u in bacl of the car, driving u home, u scared, she waked in the home, u follwoing her

she pointed at the table, u kept ur hand and bent, she taking her belt off)

emily: kitni baar kahan hay dont hang out with those kids samjtay nahin tum (spanked u hard with the belt), chilaoo mat bolon kya kar rahay thay tum

dad: (walking in) array kya huwa kyun mar rahi hoo isay

emily: U SHUT UP!! pata hay kahan tha yeh (grabbed u and sat pulling ur undewear down and bending u on her knees) ganda bacha

[Image: People_2018-03.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by wkdevil - 11-04-2020, 12:38 AM