Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
(23-03-2020, 11:44 AM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yssss Anushka came on her knees.. and me door tha tho... bhooki billi ki tarah. she came towards me in her four.... and without touching my dick by her hand....

wo seedha apne jeeb ko mere balls pe lagaake chaati. ahh ysssss haaaaa and slowly took my dick.. inside her mouth.. and started to suck.. looking at my face.. teasing... and sucking my dick.. trying to take that deep inside her mouth.. but can't happening by her self... ki uski throat ki andar thak jaake touch hothe hi she coughs and taking her head back..  but not stopping the sucking 

HD : Ahh ysss ah ysss ahh yss ahh ysssssss Anushka.. ah yss kyaa choos rahi ho.. ahh yssss itni bhook thi kyaa lund kaa...? ahh ysss baby.. come on . come on.. kaisa lag rah ahe. apni choot ki taste with the wine... ab dugna nasha chadegi meri jaan ah yss suck it.. kehthe huye aur wine pour karne laga.. mere lund pe... 

[Image: Anushka-Sharma-On-The-Cover-Of-GQ-India-...mage-7.jpg]

[Image: anushka-sharmas-latest-hot-stills-in-hd-...1577308720]
Anushka ko sach me nasha chadne laga.. she is feeling drowsy now aur sharab alongwith apni hi choot ka taste making her go wild.. 

Anushka: (as u asking her, she looks at u naughtily and feeling drunken and answers just by nodding head in yes.. par ek second ke liye bhi mooh se lund nhi nikala) loummmmmm.oughhhhhh oughhhhh..loupppppp (ek haath se apni bheegi chut ko rub karne lagi bcz ab woh sharab aur khud ki chut ke ras peeke nashe mein thi) loughhhhppp yummmmm (saliva dripping from her lips to her cleavage.. aur woh usi thook ko haath mein leke chut pe lagane lagi lotion ki tarah) loummmmmm
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office) - by Yamilover - 23-03-2020, 12:01 PM