Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
(21-03-2020, 01:56 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yssss her husky voice... making me more wild and wilder!!! .. and jab wo apni tongue se.. mere lips lick kar rahi thi.. i trying to play with her tongue...

and jaise hi.. usne mere ear lobs. ko halke se bite karke.. asked me.. 

suddenly me mere left hand se... uski baal ko pakadke peeche kheench detha hu... zorse.. 

anushka awwwwww kehke..  ek baar cheek thi he.. and she get knew ki i m in very wild mood.. and this is her first time.. some on treating her like this.. and she wanted  that... ki koyi aisa desi aggreesive mard use poora ka poora satisfy kare...

HD : ahh ysssss Anushka.... thumne ek jaanwar ko lalkaara he...!! aaj thuje ye shikaar karke hi chodegaa.. kehthe huye immediately locked ur mouth with mine.. and started to kiss her passonately ummma umma umaa umma uma amn amn amn slurp slrup slrup slrup slrup karke lips ko chew karke chabaathe huye.. toungue ko uski mooki andar thak thooske.. saliva ko  lick karte deep kis skar raha hu...

and deep kiss karthe karthe pushing  her backwards... and mere sofe.. saamne waale bade sofe pe thuje push karke.. thuje peeche ki taraf litaathe huye deep kiss karne laga...without stopping

[Image: ERE1V5UXkAUtPaN?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: anushka-sharmas-latest-photoshoot-photos...1577312980]
Anushka: (holding ur face like a thirsty fish without water for water..) loummmmm..ssloupppp sssmoochhh (sucking ur mouth turning face left n right, eyes closed tight.. lied on sofa.. ) loummmmmmnn slouppp (twisting lips around urs, tongue fighting with urs.. like a passionate wet lip lock...  Her photo with her husband on the wall ) loummmmpp

(bends her legs at knees and her white dress automatically slids to abovr ger knees, revealing her lower thighs.. her heels on eithrr side of ur waist on sofa) loummmmm.. smoooochhh

(wet smooch sounds echoing in the whole luxurious hall)
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office) - by Yamilover - 21-03-2020, 02:05 PM