Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
(21-03-2020, 10:14 AM)white panther87 Wrote: And Payal ne aake Muje inform kiyaa ki.. Anushka ne apni ghar bulaayi he accounts check karne... 

So me bhi saare Accounts books. and Laptop sab lekar tayyar hoke.. Uske ghar gaya... 

And uski bada Hi-fi ghar tha.. and me andar gaya tho.. Hall me Anushka And Uski PA Yami bethake office ki hi kuch kaam kar rahi thi...

HD : Helo Madam.. I m Hardick.. The newly Appointed Senior Accountant as u asked.. saare accounts details leke aaya hu.. aap dekhake sign karna he

wearing same kind of dress

[Image: anushka_sharma_yay_or_nay_0.jpg?itok=FtlwHsjW]
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRPnRW0eWteQFdcUpDhS...Mv1cjjS9b7]

Anushka Sharma is a classy lady. Married but deprived of husband's love and physical closeness... But Still, she tries to maintain herself in her position and as a perfect professional, she always looked over her work more than her married life of 1 year nearly... 

Anushka was sitting on the sofa, with her legs crossed.. Yami leaning a little to look upon some info in a tab over Anushka'' thighs, which Anushka was holding with two hands.. Both discussing seriously with utter concentration.

Yami: toh maam yahi finalize kar du?
Anushka: haan yahi kar- (the AI intelligence door opened and as u walked in asking my permission, i looked up..and as eyes fell on you, some folds appeared on my forehead...Yami also looked up cutely) 
Hardick?? Oh yes Accounts ka na?.. aao.. (to Yami) tum yahi finalize karo aur mujhe aj evening mein update do Yami.. 

Yami: sure maam (gets up and leaves , surpassing you)

Anushka: (looks at u) haan Hardick.. please be seated (dont know why but her eyes , unwantedly, fell on ur handsome physique)..
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office) - by Yamilover - 21-03-2020, 10:26 AM