Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
(20-03-2020, 04:47 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ohh fuckk ahh yss my ass.... haa haa haaaa shit hardick..   meri gaand bhi nahi chodoge thumm.. haa fuck its so fucking paining kehke chilaaa rahi thi...

the tie getting tighter... and bending her backwards.. ki uski gale me marks agayi thi....

but i m not stopping at all.. tie se uski gale ko peeche ki taraf kheench kheenchake faad raha thaa..

and then thabhi me tie ko pakadke aur zor se peeche ki tarf use kheench diya.. and made her sit on her knees.... but lund abhi bhi andar tha.. and banging her ass hole.. and  uski kaan ke paas jaake.. ahh yssss Jacqueline.. Agar help chahiye tho.. pain lena hi padegaa.. jacqueline.. ahh ys kehke aur speed badaya thapak thapak thapak thapak. and left hand ko aage le jaake uski boobs ko pakadke squeez and slap karne laga

[Image: ezgif-4-e83765c7509f.gif]
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSu6Ky5Zrln5MFjPE6PA...Htm6j_8zl0]

Aaaaahhhh Aahhh Hardick aaahhh Ssssir ..aaaahh its ssso big aaaahhh please aaaaahhh ssssstuuuuuhppp aaahh (feeling the cock moving in n out of her ass hole, tearing the tiny hole) aaaaaaaahhh aaaaaaaahhh

Jacqueline listens to ur words and thinks, opening eyes looking at the ceiling- sach hi toh hai..DP se bachne ke liye, Hardick ko khush karna hoga- only he can save... 

Jacqueline: ahhhh ouwwww Hardick ahhh itssss to thick ahhhh ahhhhhh (held ur thighs with two hands) ahhh ahhh
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office) - by Yamilover - 20-03-2020, 04:53 PM