Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
(20-03-2020, 03:08 PM)white panther87 Wrote: hh yss slurp slurp slurp slrup slurp slurp slur pslurp karke uski boobs ko badal badal ke chooskar....  now suddenly i hold her thigh.. and lifted her up..

and uthaake.. table pe use litaa detha hu.... 

table pe rahi cheezonko neeche giraa detha hu.. and theri sar ko kheenchake table se bahar le aatha hu...

and ur head is now laying up side down.. at out of the table...

and me mere pant ko and underwear ko poora kholke there paas aatha hu. now i m only in white shirt.. and red loose tie... and neeche se totally naked..

and i brought my dick. which is covered with ur pussy juice... towards ur mouth.. ah ysss jacqy.. aaja thuje apni choot ki taste mere lund se karwaatha hu..

kehthe huye uski ulta latakthi mooke andar mere lund poora ka poora uski deep throat thak thoos detha hu and started to fuck her mouth fill full speed once agai fachak fachak afchak afchak afachak afchak afchak afchak and aage bend hokar.. uski boobs ko firse choosne laga slurp slurp slurp slurp slur pslurp slrup

ah yss i m loving this boobs.. ah yss kya garmi he theri mooke andar jacqy.. ah ys yele yele aur andar le.. kehke. uski throat thak lund thoos rah ahu.. the dick impression can seen in her neck...

[Image: ezgif-4-23b21f6cf2e3.gif]
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTFsr2KyCJmIruh9gfLJ...0IuifLc1tk]
Jacqueline was feeling so horny as her pussy was already banged by Hardick and now this pose. She was shocked by the pervert pose of Hardick..She feels her boobs getting sucked and getting throat fucked ..

Jacqueline: (eyes drowsy) loughhhhhj loughhhhhhhh oumppppp (bent her long legs to bear the pleasure.. her heels on table.. spreads legs a little ) loughhhhpppp loughhpppp

Jacqueline ko samjh nhi aa raha tha kya kare- she is getting used being helpless and she was feeling her body getting hot and responding to Hardick's moves
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office) - by Yamilover - 20-03-2020, 03:17 PM