Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
Ohh yaaa jacqueline.... me koyi bhi kaam free me nahi kartha hu...!! kehthe huye suddenly me aage ki taraf bend hotha hu.... and hold her both side shoulder.... with grip..

Oh yes.. Jacqueline... theri videsi choot me.. desi lund ka thadka dekho... kaisa hoga ab.. kehthe huye pushed my dick deep inside her pussy.. with full force.. and started to fuck her pussy with full speed thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak tapak thapak thapak thapak thapa kthapak..... ki ek ek stroke me.. mere balls and thighs uski butts ko hit kar rahe the.. and her butts giggling... heavily 

and me dono haathose uski shoulder ko pakadke... dheere dheere uski arms ki taraf aaake... uski dress ki sleeves ko aur neeche kheenchane laga....  and usase uski dress ki zip automatically.. backside khulne lagi.. dheere dheere.... (where she is not wearing bra inside)

[Image: 1714751-jacqueline-fernandez-for-hello-i...oshoot.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office) - by white panther87 - 20-03-2020, 01:41 PM