Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
(20-03-2020, 12:17 PM)white panther87 Wrote: ahh ysss jaise hi usne haa hardick... kahke moan kiya...

left hand se fatak karke uski left butt pe spank kartha hu.... 

HD : ahh ysss not hardick... call me sir...!! kehthe huye seedha mere moo ko uski butts ke beech thoos diya... and put my mouth on her pussy.. and locked it.. with my lips.. and started to suck her pussy.. by pushing my tongue inside her pussy.. deeply.. without stopping for a second.. slurp slrup slrup slrup slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slrup karke.....

half of my face.. went inside her big huge butts..... and my non stop.. suck. making her legs tremble.. 

ah ys lsurp slrup slrup slrup amn amn amn amn amn amn.. my saliva.. flowing out from my lower lip...  and dropping on floor...

[Image: 90065878_140240667503553_140229671179098...e=5E98FD51]

[Image: 71050924.cms?imgsize=521875]
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTTdRyFgY3DxwT_6NITA...WjyFx3lOzz]
Jacqueline ab nashe mein thi maano.. her eyes closed as Hardick locked his lips with her pussy lips in the "lip lock" , she spread her legs more.. holds the table edges more tightly... and bends head more.. facing the ceiling

Jacqueline: (feeling Hardick''s lusty suck on pussy) aaaaaaaahhh aaaahhh HaaaaardH Ssssir saahhhh ffuck aaaaaaahhhh meri choot aaahhh (turns face left to talk to Hardick ) aaaahhhh fffuck sssshhh Sssir please ruk jaiye aaaahh i cant bear it aaaahhhh apke aaaahh sucks aaaahhhh ohhhhhh myyy aaahhhhh (awaz mein pleading, begging, lust sab kuch hai..) aaaahhhhhh please ssssstop ssssshhh aahhh

(but suddenly remembered her helplessness and Hardick's condition) aashhh aaahh Sssir aaahh have it aaahhhhh i cant bear it aaaaahh i m gonna aaahhh (pussy starts spilling out few drops of juices in ur mouth) aaaaahhhh please aaaahhh Ssssir .. uff ssuck aaahh (trying to control but finally) SPLASHHH!!! (hardick ke muh ke andar pussy juices se bhar diya.). aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office) - by Yamilover - 20-03-2020, 12:36 PM