Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
(16-03-2020, 02:14 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yss when i asked that i want her boobs daily.. she get confused.. ki.. wo sochi thi... aaj sirf ek baar video banaane ke liye ye sab kar rah ahu..

but when i asked the question.. ki wo confusion me pad gayi.. ki... agar na akahi tho.. lund andar nahi jaayega.. video ke saath saath uski lust bhi aadhoori hojaathi he...

agar ha akari tho.. wo ek sweeper ki rakhel jaisa ban jaathi he... ahh yss and upar se neeche mere luns uski choot ragad rahi he.. jo use theek se sochane kaa bhi koshish nahi karne de rahi thi.. ahhh ysss

HD : ahh yss ah yss ah ysssss Rakull.. itna sochna math.. thodi der me.. lift theek hojaayega.. jaldi bol ha aya naa..?

[Image: EGdeJrQUUAAkevS?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: rakul-preet-singh-latest-hot-hd-photos-1...1582978130]
(Rakul in confusion, looks at the camera and then niche, at ur cock teasing her pussy) aahhhhh uffff kya karu .. kya karu.. ufff (eyes drowsy feeling the tease, the tease interfering in her thinking what to do.. looks at camera and then, at herself- itni garam garam poses mein maza dene wala Hardick.. her heels on handles.. holding Hardick's head as he sucks on her tits and asks, she is busy in thinking and feeling tease,  usko pata hi nhi chala ki Hardick uski nipples ek ek karke chus raha hai , kheech raha hai for bonus fun) aasahhhhhh Hardick.. aahhhh please sochne do na aaahhh please (looking up at ur eyes pleadingly) please aaahhh daal-(stops completing the word) ..
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office) - by Yamilover - 16-03-2020, 02:48 PM