Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
(16-03-2020, 11:10 AM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh ysss ah yss ah yssssss umma umm aum ummaaaa kisisng and licked her tummy....

and coming downwards... and uski panty poora neeche girthe hi... i noticed he took her legs out from panty.... and thabhi suddenly i hold her both thighs... from both hands.. and widened it.. and lifted her up... completely.... in a one force...

and put her both legs on my both shoulder... and i m standing straight... and uski sar... Lift ki roof ke paas thi.. and her juicy pussy is now right infront of my face...

HD : ahh ysssss my fvrt dish which i always wanna eat.... the pink juicy pussy.. kehthe huye seedha uski choot me mera moo daaldya and started to eat her pussy like a hungry animal slurp slrup slrup slurp slrup slrup slurp slurp slurp

[Image: EOAqff6UcAAhUd8?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: Beautiful%2BIndian%2BGirl%2BRakul%2BPree...2%2529.jpg]
( Rakul moans out loud as u stuffed ur mouth on her pussy, bending her head back.. ) aaaaaaahhhhh ouuwwwwww Aahhh Haaardick aaahhhh meri choot aahhhhh aaahhhhh meri choot kisi paraye mard ki dish ban gayi aaahhhhh (kehke deewar pe dono haath pherne lagi, scratching the iron wall.. her heels touching ur bare muscular back as she has no contact with floor- her legs being parted white as u hold them at thighs, spreading them at 180°) aaaahhh Hardick aaaahhhhh (looking down at ur mouth devouring her pussy like a Goddess staring at u worshipping her , her lips leaving deep sighs) aaaahhhh aaaahhh yeaaahhh (couldn't bear more and holds ur head once again, rubbing fingers through ur hair- scratching ur head) aaaahhh
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office) - by Yamilover - 16-03-2020, 11:19 AM