Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(15-03-2020, 04:03 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: IS: sure... will be good to get some... so we will come as well (he left and kristen coming and saying that... she saying she didnt mind since she ddint

but she still asking... and even kissing me on the cheek after making out with my brother which was no big deal at all

i mean i had kissed her cock sucking lips many times so this was nothing) i mean its your decision baby... you decide... if you want to go then

you can go... but is it all night... or you coming back tonight... you know na how much i miss you

Kristen : I would love to go babe but I dont think I will be cmng back soon u know na when ur father took me out like this once at night

and I met his friends at a farm house they all got drunk and all 9 of them kept fucking me stright for a day and left me next day evening

Now as she was explaining u remembered everything when u reached the farm house u saw kristen was taking help of walls to come  out

as it was too hard for her to walk after that brutal gangbang session from these old guys

Dad : IS u guys woke up I just came here thinking I mean ( he was little shy but u guys now why he will come every day in the mrng )

[Image: F3FPjcL.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by kingk - 15-03-2020, 04:11 PM