Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
HD : ahh ysss hmm haaa ysssss her expression making me more naughty.. and jaise hi mene dekha a sweat drop flowing.. from her neck to between her boobs cleavage area...  i open my tongue... and uss sweat drop ko... uski cleavage se chaat the huye... slurp slurp slrup slurp slurp  uupar ki tarf lejaakar.... seedha uski pits ki taraf jaake.. started to suck her right side pit slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp amn amna amn and then moved my face to her left and started to suck her left pit slurp slurp slurp slurp

and  slowly mere left hand ko neeche le aake.. uski right thigh ko pakadke...  upar uthaaya... and started to squeez the inner thighs while kissing 

and now we both are in mood.. enjoying very much slurp slrup slrup slurp  

[Image: EMoQv6JWoAAZCSm.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office) - by white panther87 - 12-03-2020, 04:20 PM