Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
(12-03-2020, 02:24 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ahh yss jaise hi me suddenly... uski side neck. ear lobb ko kiss kiya... she moaned ahhhhhhhh!!!! looking at the camera only.. which its recorded clearly...

ahh ysss and when she holds my wrist... to avoid my hand go more inside her dress and looking at me with confused scared eyes....

keeping all parts right there.. where it is now...just took my face so near to her... and mere lips se... uski lips touch ho... while i talk waise rakhake... 

HD : Ahh ysssss kyu Rakul.. don't worry ghabraavo math... aise darogi tho.. video acha nahi banega... just calm down.. and enjoy the show.... kehthe huye...

thumari pakdi huyi mere left wrist se haath hataake pushed my hand deep inside ur dress and hold ur right boob.. and squeezed it.... 

and squeez karthe hi.. uski moo khulgayi and immediately i locked her mouth with mine and started to kiss her mouth passonately ummma ummm aumm aumm aumma uma umjaaa

[Image: ESZw39qUMAAucHz?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: Beautiful%2BIndian%2BGirl%2BRakul%2BPree...4%2529.jpg]
Rakul: (lips touching.. looking at ur eyes pleading) please Hardick ahhhhhh... (as u inserted ur hand ignoring my resistance) main ghabra nhi rahi hu . par- aaaaahhhhh (as u locked lips) loummmmnnnnnnnn (feeling u fondling right boob under my green dress.. my eyes wide open, looking in ur aggressive eyes.. both looking at each other... as i cant moan even) loummmmm ssloummm (held ur waist with two hands.. ) loummmmmm
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office) - by Yamilover - 12-03-2020, 02:33 PM