Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
(12-03-2020, 01:56 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yssss she is trying to get into it.. with me....

and jaise hi usne ek baar camera ki taraf dekhi... face turn karke... immediately me seedha uski side cheek.. and side neck and ear lobs ko ghaske with full passion kiss and lick karne laga ummaa umma umma umma umma umaaa amn amn 

chewing her ear lob..ammnn amnn amn amnn umma umma uma ah yssssss rakul.. u r so hot... ummaaaa saying...

put my left hand... on ur right boob on top of the dress... and kiss karthe karthe hi uski side neckand ear lobs ko.... mere hand ko uski dress ke andar lejaane laga upar... taking my hand inside the dress from the top.. towards her nipple... (becaus eshe is not wearing bra for that dress)

[Image: ESl9pQeUUAAFxyF?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: Beautiful%2BIndian%2BGirl%2BRakul%2BPree...6%2529.jpg]
Rakul: (pretending to smile but ek classy ladki hoke aise ek anjan mard wohi bhi sweeper ke saath aise- kabhi socha bhi nhi tha usne) aaaaahhhh yeaaaahh my neck aaahhh Hardick aassshhhh 

(felt ur left hand on boob.. and suddenly held ur wrist  ) aahhhhhh uffff Hardick aaahhh (voice soft and pleading) aaaahhhh (as u moved hand inside her dress - it felt like so awkward- Rakul ne sirf bf ko hi chusne ka mauka diya tha par woh bhi bohot girgirane ke baad sirf 3 baar .. ) aaaaahhhhh (holding ur shoulder with one hand and held ur wrist with other hand as u inserted hand inside my dress) aaaHhh Hardick please aise dress ke andar please Aaahhh please ruk jao na aaaaahhhhh (whispering softly, kyunki camera pe bol nhi sakti)
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office) - by Yamilover - 12-03-2020, 02:07 PM