Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
(11-03-2020, 02:26 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yss ah hys sahh yssssss the way she jumping on my cock... and grinding her hip keeping my dick inside.. ah ys making me more moree harder...

HD : ahh yss ah yss ah ysssss kahthe huye squeezing her both boobs more hardly.... uski  saamne hi ek bada glass door he.. jisme mirror impression padke use dikh rahi he.. ki wo  kaise ride kar rahi hi mere lund ko...

and me peeche se uski peeto kiss and lick karne laga thabhi slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slrup

[Image: samantha-ruth-prabhu-stills-photos-pictures-2063.jpg]

[Image: Samantha%2Bbeautiful%2BPictures%2B%25284%2529.jpg]
Samantha : aashhhhh ahhhhhhh ouuuuuww (holds her underthighs with her hands, raising legs up in air , with her hands) aaaahhhhh aaaaouuuuw Hardick aaahhh im in love with u aaahhhh yeaahh i love u aaaahhh (looking herself at mirror, bends and rests on ur left shoulder looking at ur facial expressions and feeling his cock) aaaahhhh meri choot aaaaahhhhh
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office) - by Yamilover - 11-03-2020, 02:30 PM