Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
(11-03-2020, 02:10 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ahh yss ahh yss ah yss he rscream making memore crazy.. ah ys thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak karke aur tezi se chodathe huye... then suddenly i stopped and took my dick out...

and use pakadke... chair se kheenchake utaa detha hu....  and uske upar me bet jaatha hu....

and again hold her hand.... and dragged her on me... and turned her.... ki uski peet mere face ki taraf aaye... and uski butts ko dono haathose... pakadke squeez karke.. fataak se ek baar spank kartha hu

and then again draaged her and said... ah yss Samantha.. come on sit on my dick... and ride it with everything u got... kehthe huye made her sit on my lap.... taking my dick inside her pussy once again....

and me peeche se.. uski armpits ki neeche se mere haathonko age le aake. uski dono boobs pakad letha hu.. and started to squeez them with my both hand.. ah yss ah ys ah ysss samantha come on ride it.. ride it..

[Image: DaZZwxWVAAAWp_A.jpg]
[Image: Samantha%2Bakkineni%2BHD%2Bphotos%2B%25285%2529.jpg]
(,Samantha was feeling an itching in her pussy as u fucked her hard and touched her gspot....)

Samantha: (makes ur cock fixed on her pussy by adjusting, moving her waist and sits on ur cock.. ur whole cock slids wet into her pussy) aaaaaaaahhh aaaaaaa (holds the chair arms and started jumping on ur cock.. getting pussy fucked by herself) aaaaahhhh fach fach puch chap thapak fach fach fach puch chap thapak aaaaaahhhh... (rotates her waist to make ur cock tip revolve inside her pussy to touch every corner) aaaahhhh Hardick aaaahhh (,her eyes looking up at the ceiling.. feeling ur hit breath on back neck) ahhhhhh ahhouchh ahhhhhhhh (chair vibrating) ahhhh
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office) - by Yamilover - 11-03-2020, 02:16 PM