Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
(11-03-2020, 12:34 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yss uski dono heels loose holke hilne lagi... but i m not leaving her ponding her from bottom thapka thapak thapka thapak thapka thapka thapka thapka thapak thapak.... sam moaning loudly on every hard push... thapak thapka thapka thapak thapak thapak thapak..

AHh yssss Samantha.. tho BF se naa mil paane ki Dukh ho raha he ya mujse chudne ki khushi...? bolo thapak thaak thapa thapak thapak kehthe huye... suddenly i pushed my dick deep inside her pussy... and kept it righ there.... and holding u like that still on the air.. by support of the wall i moved more near and kissed ur lips.. umma umma uma ah ys bolo sam... u want more or not... baby...?

[Image: 4Samantha-Ruth-Prabhu-is-bringing-the-he...oshoot.jpg]
[Image: Samantha%2BHot%2BHD%2BPhotos%2B%252816%2529.jpg]

Samantha: (pinned to wall with ur cock stuffed deep inside.. jaise maano deewar pe tangi ho) aaaahh oummmm smooochhhh tumse chudne ki khushi Hardick aaahhhh uff (feeling the huge cock inside) aaaahh what a feel. andar hi rakh lu ise aaahh nikalne na du tumhe aaah (contracting pussy walls gripping ur cock) aaahhh i want more aaaahhh thapak - thapak aaahhh i want ur strokes aaahhh Hardick (eyes drowsy,)
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office) - by Yamilover - 11-03-2020, 01:01 PM