Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
Ah yss ummma umma umm aumma umma ummaaaaa kissing ur lips amn amn amn amnnnn aamnnn

and uski uthaayi huyi legs ko mere ek haath se uska thighs pakadthe huye... suddenly i lifted her and turned with a force and pushed her on the walll... but didn;t leaved the leg which is lifted up...

HD : ahh ysssss Samanthaaa.... ab dekhogi... gaav ki launde ka thakath....!! tayyar hojaavo... kehthe huye... i came more near and mere lund ko uski choot pe fix karke.. thodasa andar push kartha hu till my dick head enters widening her pussy more... ki uski moo khul jaatha he... wide in pain.. ki itna thick dick head....enters widening her tight pussy..

HD : ahh ysssss itna tight.. uff.. samantha.. uff... mazaa aane waal ahe aaj.. kehthe huye suddenly i pushed my dick deep inside her pussy... and started to bang in that standing pose.. holding ur one leg lifting up... thapak thapak thaak tahpak tahpak tahpa tahpa thapak thapak

[Image: 55516270_811270999224386_573625418046557...jpg?w=1180]

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office) - by white panther87 - 11-03-2020, 11:58 AM