Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
(10-03-2020, 04:14 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh ysssss when she took her head back.. and uski moose mera lund dheere se bahar nikala.. the sticky saliva sticked to her lips..  and mera lund bhi uski saliva se bhara huva tha.. and dropping the drops of her saliva on floor.....

And thabhi use apne shirt ke saare buttons ko kholthe huye dekhkar muje bhi reha nahi gaya...

Ah ysss Samantha.. itni hawaas he.... thuje ahh ysss ajaa aaj thuje dikaatha hu... gaav ki ladke ka thaakath kya hotha he kehke..  suddenly i pushed the computers and keyboards a side.. and Sam ko mere right hand se ghaske pakadke upar uthaaya...  and uski kamar dono haatho se pakadke uthaakar  use table pe bitaa detha hu.. and iand uski dono legs ko spread karke uske beech meme khade hokar.. mere dono hathonk uski soft hips pe rakhake shirt ke andar se uski saliva stickky  lips ko firse lock kardetha hu.. umma umma ummma umma umma umaa

and started to suck her mouth eat her lipss once again umma uma uma this time more passonately from both side umma umma umam uma uma umaaaa  and wais ehi uski lip sko kiss karke neeche aane laga... kissing her side necks.. center of the neck.. and coming more down on her shoulder..  and chest... pushing the shirt backwards on ur arms and pulling the bra straps downwards and pushing her backwards making her bend backwards.. and she hold me tightly with hands...  for balance...

and thabhi me mera left hand neeche le jaake uski skirt ko upar ki taraf lift karthe huye... uski thigh ko ragadthe huye uski choot ki andar haath lejaane laga. while kissing her upper body...

[Image: ERofbcAU0AU9mX7?format=jpg&name=900x900]
[Image: Samantha-Launch-One-Plus-Mobile-5.jpg]
(Samantha was lost in heaven . closed her eyes feeling ur kisses on neck and ur sucks on neck center.. bowed her head backwards, leaning backwards, eyes semiclosed, moaning loudly) aaaaahhhhhh Hardick aaaahh meri neck aaaaahhhhhhh yeaaaahhh i need u daily aaaaahhhhh  (my shirt was lying slided downwards and my bra straps slided off shoulder.. and my upper curves of tits were visible, .. my hairs hanging, touching the table .. ) aaahhhhh (ny semiclosed eyes looking up at the ceiling as if im drugged ) Haaardick aaaahh..(my hands moved to ur shoulders to hold u tightly.. and as i i w in the dress as in pic2, u lifted my skirt up with ur left hand thick fingers and ur right being on my left hip, my hands moved furthermore from ur shoulders to ur back.....) Haaardick aaah meri panty aahh (feeling ur left palm approaching my black panty...)

(Samantha raises her hanging smooth shiny legs in heels up in the air spreading more at 60° angle and lifts them up ) aaahhhhhh ohhhhh ffuck aaaahh
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office) - by Yamilover - 10-03-2020, 04:29 PM