Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
(10-03-2020, 01:28 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahhhh Sam checking my body.. bottom to top.... and mere face ko sar uthaake dekhathe huye... (because i m standing infront of her) haath se abhi bhi mere bulg ko ragad rahi he....

HD : ahh ysss jee kyaaa bol rahi ho aap..? jee nahi... muje kuch nahi chaahiye samantha madam.. koyi dekh lenge tho..  mere naukri pehle hi din chali jaayegi....

but i dodn't moved an inch... and my dick is erecting in pant.. by ur soft rub... which u can also feel

[Image: EOFSXGyVAAAWCUS?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: Samantha-at-Jaanu-Grand-Release-2.jpg]
(Samantha still rubbing ur bulge Continuously- didnt move her left hand a single inch.. lustily looking at ur body. feels ur bulge rubbing it , licking her petal lips ...)

Sam: (softly and tenderly) kuch nhi hoga Hardick.. relax.. tum bhi chahte ho yeh.. BF ke saath itne saare plans the (nazre tere body se tere nazro pe tiki) spoil ho gaya.. dekho mujhe ek baar . dont u wanna take advantage? .. (moves her right hand from air to ur belt..  unbuckled ur belt in a sec and started unbuttoning ur pant.. rubbing ur bulge at 1rub/2second looking at u with erotic look) ufff kya mard ho.... umar kya hai? (distracting ur resistance to keep feeling the bulge and teasing it)
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office) - by Yamilover - 10-03-2020, 01:41 PM