Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
(10-03-2020, 12:24 PM)white panther87 Wrote: I started to feel awkward.... we r sitting facing each other now... and u put ur right hand on my shoulder... and left hand mere upper thighs pe move kar rahi ho... while my hand also on it...

HD : ahh yss hmm haaaaa (looking at ur hands.. once.. and then ur face.. i can see lust in ur eyes.. and lips are trembling...) madam.. jee parr.. parr... jo aap kar rahi ho.. wo wo thnks kehne ki thareeka nahi he madam je... 

me aapki boy friend tho nahi hu.. i just a sweeper... in ur office....

[Image: ERTa8MLUcAAWCVC?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: %25255BUNSET%25255D.jpg]
(Samantha looks down from ur eyes to ur lips. and moves her right hand from ur shoulder to ur backhead and baalo ko unglio se pakadke, pulls u a little close and brings her face too close to urs and in a sudden,inserts her tongue into ur lips talking, and swirling it around ur tongue... closing her eyes -shutting ur mouth up from talking further...) oummmmnnnnnnn...loullooullll (her tongue tip pushing her saliva into ur mouth, exchanging and mixing saliva) loullloullllllmmm..
(her left hand, surpasses ur hand and moves over ur cock area and holds ur cock over the zip) oummmmnnnnn
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office) - by Yamilover - 10-03-2020, 12:34 PM