Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(02-02-2020, 10:02 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: Emily: yeah now go to sleep my son I don't want you wake up very late 

Don't even say thanks to you and just asking you to go to sleep. And when you about to go she saw your young tender ass cheeks and got horny immediately 

The she stood up and slowly spank your ass when  you walking towards your room. She enjoyed the sound when she spank your ass. So she spank harder this time but she didn't remove any of your dress. She give few more sparks I  your and don't even bother to say reasons why she spanked 

Emily: go and sleep my son

Then she bend down and kiss in your forehead as loving mom

Morning you felt hungry but not sure you can her or not. So you kept quite and sit in couch

She came with milk glass and sit next to you. She started reading paper and slowly drinking milk. She don't even ask you whether you hungry or not.

Then suddenly she saw you and smiles

Emily: is my son hungry? 

Caressing your head and made you think that she gonna give some nice foodBut she pour milk in her feet and looked at you

Emily: come on my dear son drink your morning milk from your mom fee

This how she feed you food or milk every day

didnt say thanks... telling me to go sleep and giving me a few spanks as well and didnt give any reason to why just spanking my ass and even 

and even i was letting her spank my ass moaning a little everytime she did like 'aaaahhh' then kissing my forehead i went to sleep

next morning... she not asking me if i was hungry just coming with the newspaper and drinking milk and watching her monring show and then

she did that putting it on her feet i started likcing anf sucking it from her feet 

IS: mmmm mmm mmmm sssluurrpp mmm mmm thank you mom mmm mmmm it taste nice mmm uummmm

i even started enjoying it that i wanted it from her feet from now on as wwell and not in a glass
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by Indiansaiyan - 02-02-2020, 10:09 PM