Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(02-02-2020, 09:03 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: It was  a night where IS getting fucked in dark alley. He didn't know who fucked him but some one fucked and throw him in road. He walked slowly into his and saw it was open 

IS understand someone already there to fuck him. Somewhat he very tired and exhausted. He still make his mind up to get fucked. 

Once he entered the bedroom he was surprised and happy because it was is favourite Emily and Alexa waiting for him

Emily: oh baby what make you so long I'm waiting for you dear

She come and hug IS in loving manner

Alexa: oh me too IS it's been long I didn't fuck you dear

She hug you from behind and kissing your neck. Emily kissing your face

Emily's dick hitting your crotch area and Alexa dick hitting your ass crack

You can feel both of their hard dick getting longer and harder 

Emily : come on baby remove our dress and shoes

Alexa : yeah I'm walking to your house so my feet are in pain why don't you massage and make it relax baby

i got fucked in a alleyway and didnt even know who it was... threw me on the road going and seeing my door open but then seeing emily and alexa

i really liked alexa but i loved emily so much... now both fo them here kissing my face and neck... even thou they were more loving they still had a lot of control over me

IS: mmmm mmmmm woh you both... i didnt know... emily you said you wouldnt be coming for another month... yes yes ill massage your feet alexa

first going down and kissing emilys feet... 'mmuuuaahh muuaahhh'
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by Indiansaiyan - 02-02-2020, 09:08 PM