Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(02-02-2020, 07:46 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was super rich... had so much money... yet was a sissy bitch

you think having all this money would give me power... but not at all... i had no power at all because i was such a sissy

IS was used by everyone who have dicks. Every young girls in his location used his hole and used his money

If their parents didn't give money they straight come to IS house and show their dick to IS

sissy IS immediately surrender to that dick because he is such pathetic sissy and he will do anything for dicks

[Image: Chloe%CC%88-Grace-Moretz--1024x768.jpg]

Jennifer: hey IS babe I shot of money so transfer 10 grand immediately to my account

They don't even ask politely. Thet always command him even though he paying then

Jennifer: good boy later tonight I come to your home and fuck you so don't sleep

Even it midnight they will fuck him as thet like.

[Image: jennifer-lawrence.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by jackdawrson - 02-02-2020, 07:54 PM