Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
Payal entered the room... and me uski peeche thaa...!! she signed me come in.. and uski peeche se thoda darthe hi...!! me bhi andar gaya..

and I saw... a hot and sexy woman.. on the Boss seat... working on her laptop... and uske paas hi uski PA jhuk kar usko kaam karne help kar rahi thi...

And table pe naam thi Deepika Padukone....

Payal : Good Morning madam..!! Katrina Madam appointed a new employee... to our Office... for cleaning and maintenance work.. so i bring him to hear to introduce u to him..

when Payal saying... she and her PA didn't even turned her face towards us.. they are just busy in in their own work

But they listened what she said.. and when she finished...

Deepika just gave a slight turn... and turned eye balls towards me...

Deepika : What the hell Payal...? is he appointed for the CEO post..? u bringing him to my cabin.. and wasting my time..? 

Katrina approved him na..? so just put him on the work.. 

yaha mere swayamwar chal rahi he kyaa..? ki har ek ko yaha aake mujko introduce karne...? kehke Payal pe chillayi....!!

but uski aankhe sirf muje hi ghoor ke gusse se dekh rahi thi...!!

[Image: EO3MkAmU0AEtNaR?format=jpg&name=large]

and Deepika ka ki daantna dekhake uski PA andar hi andar hasne lagi.. which i noticed...

and uski top ki 2 buttons khule the.. and uski cleavage bhi dikh raha thaaa... and i just stared her name badge.. which is tagged on her left upper boob... on the top..

the name is Jacqueline Fernandiz...!!

[Image: 974bc348b13e906cdf3be80e56253702-names.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office) - by white panther87 - 22-01-2020, 12:01 PM