Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
Imaginations of a Creative Pervert...!
(01-12-2019, 06:56 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: IS knew amit wanted u so much...so u decided to tease him more...

IS: (pushing him away) nahi amit...preity best friend hai meri...theek nahi hai...itna pyaar karti hai tumse...

amit was in no mood to listen...u had teased him so much...

amit: koi farak nahi padta...ahhhh IS aaj mujhe tu chahiye...iss badan chahiye...

IS: (slipping away from him teasingly and taking the top off seductively) nahi amit...main bol rahi hoon...

aage math aana...warna thappad maar doongi...mmmmm...(rubbing ur pussy over ur dress in front of him)...

amit: ahhhhh u slut...aaj tu mujhe pagal karke hi chodegi na...

IS: chiiii...bade besharam ho tum amit...(winking at him)...gande ladke...!

this was just teasing but even i wanted him so much... i wanted him since he was with my friends but never had hime alone like this

now we was alone... and we was going to enjoy as much as possible 

IS: acha itna pagal kiya hai... GF ke saamne toh you was just lookign while all them other guys were having fun
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Imaginations of a Creative Pervert...! - by Indiansaiyan - 01-12-2019, 06:59 PM